Excercises to better see entities better in evocations

Well worth bumping this, from the earlier days of this forum:

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:19, topic:74”]okee dokee.

Developing astral senses.

Sight.
Sit alone in a room and place yourself into 1000 yard stare mode,that is,stareing without focousing on anything.and slowly visualize the color fadeing from the room,hold this image of a black @ white room for a few moments,then slowly allow the color to return,any beings present will usually show up when this is done,please note,this condition is not permeanant and must be done several times a week to maintain it,try to remember that nothing you see hurt you when it was invisible to you,it won’t hurt you now.

Hearing.
This is a bit harder as it requires imagination rather than visualization skills,Imagine you are standing next to a jet airplane and the engine begins to whine for take off,it gets louder and louder until it is unbearable,then softly it fades out.now listen!if any beings are present,ask them to communicate verbally,as before,you need to do this exersize several times a week to maintain it.

Touch.
This one’s a must for astral sex kids!
hold both hands out in front of you like you are holding a good size ball,visualize a bowling ball,imagine you feel its texture and it’s weight.it gets heavier and heavier until you can no longer hold it up,then let it get lighter slowly until it is like a balloon.you may have to do this several times to get it right,at this point,ask any being present to allow you to touch them.[/quote]

1 Like

I’ve always been able to touch a spirit.I just decided one day to do it and from that day on i was able to.No exercises at all it just happened.

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:19, topic:74”]Touch.
This one’s a must for astral sex kids![/quote]

I’ve found the reverse is also true - astral sex can help develop the sense of touch pretty quickly, as there is a pretty enjoyable instant reward when you get the perception right!