Evp belail

I’m going to be honest not even sure what he said but he said something.

Ps hate what mikes do to your voice

1 Like

I did Lucifer earlier he just turned of my phone I swear he dous not like my phone mabe I’ll do azazel

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like EVP… it sounds like just snippets of different voices that were cut together.

2 Likes

It’s a new way to pick up EVP.
They’re called ghost boxes.

Honestly I didn’t hear anything that stood out though.
It sounded like a bunch of randoms.

1 Like

Usually when you get a voice on a ghostbox [in my opinion / experience.] the voice stays the same when talking to you.

Thanks, interesting, never heard of them.

1 Like

They’re amazing. I use them during rituals sometimes.
I havent tried it with the Goetia.
But to be honest… The Goetia just talk to you immediately. You dont need an EVP lol.

3 Likes

For me the voices seem to switch it’s a word bank programed in this one

1 Like

I used this one.

1 Like

Yep different ways they work I’ll try to use a sweep one

1 Like

The sweep ones are better IMO.
They pick up frequencies more. Especially if it’s an actual radio not just a phone.

Thanks I’ll try to get my dad into getting me done it’s just hard my whole family are. Christians

1 Like

Oh, I have seen folks on YouTube using this when they evoke Lilith and they freaked out when they could communicate with her. I thought it was damn cool.

1 Like

I’ve asked Lilith about those and asked if it was funny she said no

1 Like

Nah the Enn Chants on youtube definitely work.

Also, a lot of the videos of people supposedly evoking Lilith on Youtube are usually evoking her legion / minions. I’ve never actually been able to catch her on an EVP and I had a friend who was very connected with her. Like this woman was ugly af and could literally pick up any guy it was nuts.

Hahaha, if she was reading this, she would be upset.

1 Like

I know lol. But we’re still friends. So it’s ok xD
She calls me Frodo -_-

Hahaha, Frodo…

1 Like

Call me Frodo, you get called ugly af. lol

1 Like