Evoking Yourself

As a big thank you E.A. I throw this topic out there…

If you are to embrace living godhood for real, and E.A. talks about evoking people , what about evoking your divine godself daemon and making it teach you and instruct you as a constantly working force?

What about pacts, divinations and operations done on yourself ?

Can you imagine evoking yourself and making a pact with yourself such as "I will always have money and food to eat, I will live like a King " etc.

I am going to be rereading Ipsissimus thinking about this.

Let me know how this goes. Interesting to see if it could yield any results for my nature of work.

In Tantric meditation to "absorb" the mantras power is to repeat the mantra 100,000 or 108,000 plus about 10k repetitions extra per 100k (to make up for any distracted repetitions).

If you really want to master the mantra you are supposed to repeat this 100k times per syllable. “Alahsh Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” would be about 900k repetitions rounded up for good measure to posses this. What do you think about that?

I don’t try it for a few reasons.

1. I don’t have the patience for 900k repetitions. I can’t handle repetition on a daily basis, hence my use of chaos magick. Nothing I ever do is the same, except for maybe my feeding.

2. I’m a little bit busy hunting gargoyles and lesser angels and all the more advanced prey.

3. I never pray to an entity. I demand from it, because I have the authority of all gods.

4. I think I’m empowering my Daemonic Self by delving so deep into the shadows.

5. It’s a step I’ve not quite reached yet.

I did this back in October last year - it works, I wish I could share more details but it’s so much a work in progress, and 99% of what I’m getting from this is about my own unfolding and ascent.

I use the name my Daemon gave me in place of any other godnames right now (unless I want to call a specific other god like Dhjuty or someone) and that’s a technical sidenote people might like to consider (I haven’t done E.A.'s course, but if this is in there then I’m amazed more people on here haven’t done this?)

And my invocation of Ahriman has boosted His (edit for clarity - my Daemon godself’s) presence when I evoke Him into an external form: I used the format from Schertel’s book Magic: History, Theory, Practice which proposes you evoke the Daemon into a form you find attractive and desirable, so mine’s male.

This was part of an exploration into my own personal pantheon, due to the fact that most entities, or pre-published works about entities, seemed entirely too corrupted with human narrowness, short-sightedness, or just plain blatanta deception. But I formulated to evoke a particular Godself realization that had mastered all thinkable Siddhis, skills, and attributes I would like to acquire through working through the tutelage of self-discovered entities. When I started to write this little grimoire, i went to bed with extremely huge eruptions of spinal energy, the likes of which I did not even think of, let alone try to invoke prior to it. So I definitely think you got something worth exploring there.

[quote=“empyrean93, post:1, topic:2670”] As a big thank you E.A. I throw this topic out there…

If you are to embrace living godhood for real, and E.A. talks about evoking people , what about evoking your divine godself daemon and making it teach you and instruct you as a constantly working force?

What about pacts, divinations and operations done on yourself ?

Can you imagine evoking yourself and making a pact with yourself such as "I will always have money and food to eat, I will live like a King " etc.

I am going to be rereading Ipsissimus thinking about this.[/quote]
BINGO! SOMEBODY GETS IT!
You’re going to go far and fast once you find your “Alpha self”!

Future Realized Godself, i actyally want to with with this divine aspect, but i dont know what i would use to call,me?

Schertel’s book or this - DON’T skip the first segment, “How the Magic Story was found” - it’s part of the process: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMSContents.html

Other methods exist I’m sure but these have power and are long-established.

Schertel’s book or this - DON’T skip the first segment, “How the Magic Story was found” - it’s part of the process: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMSContents.html

Other methods exist I’m sure but these have power and are long-established.[/quote]

Thank You! Which book are you referring to?

Magic: History, Theory, Practice

Magic: History, Theory, Practice[/quote]

Thank you!
What are the success stories from it, like wouldnt it be possible to just merge/align yourself with the FRG?

[quote=“Titan, post:12, topic:2670”]Thank you!
What are the success stories from it, like wouldnt it be possible to just merge/align yourself with the FRG?[/quote]

Dunno what the success stories are apart from mine, and “have a go and find out” is my answer to the second part! :wink:

Then post back here, if you can share what you found.