Evoking Your Own Subconscious Mind

Has anyone tried evoking their own subconscious mind, possibly giving it a personality that you can communicate with? This will certainly make manifestation a lot quicker.

3 Likes

If i am understanding your question correctly, this is what the the rite with the 101 names of angra mainyu in Black magic of Ahriman is used for. @KurtisJoseph is the best one i know to ask about this.

If this is of interest i would reccomend checking out the free chapter of the book for starters. I havent done it yet cause of time issues but should be able to devote the time for it in the next 2 months.

3 Likes

It has been done.

Using the search function of the forum will bring up this.

3 Likes

Cheers! I did do a search, saw this, but didn’t click into it.

2 Likes

Angra Mainyu is essentially unknown potential. Unknown mostly because of social programming and the demonization of unknown dormant potential within mankind. Dedication to charging the 101 names does indeed deal with awakening the potential of the subconscious mind and exploring its power through perceiving it as the unknown dark God waiting to be unleashed from within.

5 Likes

Hi Kurtis, is it possible for me to just charge the 101 names to activate or unleash this dormant power, without any other work with Ahriman? If so, could you please direct me to this information?

1 Like

I can’t give you the specifics because it is BALG copyright and it also takes food off of my babies plate.

I can say it is an inverted religious rite of the Zoroastrians. Believe it or not, if you have the initiative… that is enough info for you to reconstruct it yourself. It is a 40 day process. The question is do you have the initiative? To be honest 99 percent of “magickians” don’t.

If you do then yes. Of course you could use the concept alone.

2 Likes

You don’t own the copyright yourself?

1 Like

No BALG does as the publisher.

1 Like

@KurtisJoseph Thank you for clarifying. I just thought that as the author you would own the copyright yourself.

Thank you. Yes, I do have the initiative. I’m completing a 21 day process tonight. I’ll look into this. Cheers.

1 Like