Evoking RHP deities

I was thinking today why no one seems to evoke Christian god forms? I mean if we can evoke Chaos servitors like Fotamicus who were created not so long ago and are relatively unknown with good results why couldnt we evoke Jesus or one of the saints? What I am saying is regardless of the nature of the historical Jesus or any of the saints the adoration and worship they have had and get is so strong that it must have created beings of great power.

I seem to remember ridgerunner that you said you had tried to evoke a Christian god form (cant remember who) and got nothing…

I mean it works for Angels so why not for these beings? Thoughts…

@Neo…your comment above

"I seem to remember ridgerunner that you said you had tried to evoke a Christian god form (cant remember who) and got nothing…

I mean it works for Angels so why not for these beings? Thoughts…"
[/quote]

In answer I must say this is my own thought form…and will not conform to most others…First, why it did not appear might be because it never existed in the first place…only as a fable…For thousands of years there has been different religions created that were all basically the same beings written or passed down through stories told, that were created by the controlling factor of this planet. Basically, before the Christ story, there was the same story told 16 other times in the same way…but all the names were different…take for instance, in the 300 years prior to christianity being formed, there was the same story just like it is told of Christ except the central figure was Mithra… …the story is now told where all the central truth is told of the real, hidden, controllers and their religion, but it is told in a metaphor form to be used as code words…to past down the real instructions…therefore, what you have on this planet today is the result of a created story that really never existed…so therefore…the God these people pray to when they get in trouble results in …no results or benefits for them…and if any results are manifested they are the result of the creation of that persons thought form which we all know can be used in creation…meanwhile…the real God of this world and his group actually has power that can be used to create benefits here…The false religion actually is called the Adamites…not because of Adam, he never existed either…but because that is the name of a group of people that were created…and left hanging on their own accord by their creator that actually left this planet and his creation on their own…but meanwhile they have a DNA factor within each that bends toward either controlling all the others they can…or that other section of the Adamites are led and controlled in everything they do by their priesthood or Controllers…etc. Anger is a virtue that very easily manifests itself with this race of DNA.

Also, in the midst of all this metaphor story you will find the account of the fall of angels or beings from above and kicked out of the so called prime real estate…(this never happened)…but the real battle has taken place between the two races…remember the difference between the DNA factor now…this is always the battle that is fought…and is to be fought again soon…spiritual awakening will take place once this Sarku race completes and finishes the DNA extension within themselves…to be aided by their creator, which by the way has not left them like that other God that created the Adamites…(It was said of him that he was a very mean, angry and vengeful God, but tried to pass himself off as just the reverse…appearing good, kind, loving…etc…but was a fake…

And in answer to the first comment…that is why that God form could not be called up…as it never existed in the first place…only through stories and metaphor…and this is how the Adamites and controllers have been in charge of the other inhabitants on the planet…because this group never had any power other than themselves…through the creation of their thought, which is very powerful…a few of these beings with the DNA of their type and by exercises have it completed within their system will be a gigantic step forward in spiritual attunement…and over turn the battle between these two races…

Now,for the second part…not now…this is too much typing for a mean ole man right now…

But some of this info you can find written by George Smith, his book “The Chaldean Account of Genesis” will tell you about the actual creation account…between the Adamites and the Sarku…and there is another book of about 560 pages about the similar subject written by an Alexander Winchell somewhat like Pre Adamites… both were written about the mid 1800s…

Now, some of the material was added and the real account was told by a Demon Spirit…which can be confirmed…you know how…

But from the above you can tell that I do not think that Je Zeus every existed at all…but if the controllers can invent him to be worshiped, you can certainly control all those that worship him…? Maybe Isis…Ra…EL…which were three different Gods worshiped at different times could actually turn into …wait for this…it is coming…here it is…
…IS RA EL…

And people say Uncle Fester is crazyllll…

Uncle Fester

I would say this is definitely a possibility. heh, my first evocation was Joseph Smith, and he definitely was there - I could feel him on a very personal and weird level. So, Jesus - fuckin’ A man - I bet you’d learn a shit ton from him too. Even if it was just his astral shell. But seeing as how he’d been deified, you could probably get his god-form, for sure.

Well during one of my early astral projections, one of my guides told me that jesus actually was a real person. I also asked about what the deal was with his resurection, some people think it’s because he actually projected out of his body, but it was also possible that he healed it by observing something different, the holographic universe and all that…

My guide dodged my question saying something to the effect of “yes that’s right, the universe is holographic” Later a thought occured to me the reason why my guise said this was because both possibilities were actually correct. Jesus actually did come out of body, but at the same time he was in the physical. If the bible is correct about the events that ook place on that day he even told Thomas to try touching his wounds which would indicate a physical presence.

I recall EA said in an interview that you can sort of turn your phsyical body astral, pulling it up to the astral plane, so it wouldnt be a stretch for the reverse to be true as well.

But yeah , something I’ve been meaning to try at some point is evoking santa claus, think about how much energy children put into that guy.

Aaah! I thought about that just yesterday! LOL And I thought about Saint-Nicholas too (he`s the equivalent of Santa Claus in Belgium, Holland and parts of France) I think they should be pretty tangible, because kids can really believe in something with unwavering faith.

I have been thinking of Evoking Cap’n Crunch as of late. He has Christ like status as far as I am concerned.

Christ word comes from anoint meaning oil over the head…
inferring the penis in sex act being oiled or anointed…
this is one of the codes written in all this and passed down through the thousands of years…lol Je Zeus was the anointed one alright just after Mithras…
Good luck with capt crunch…

Maxx

Interesting about Jesus. I read an account where Jesus actually didn’t die on the cross. He had made a deal with the guard that when he said, “oh god why hath thou forsaken me?”, it was a signal for one of the guards to raise a poisoned sponge to his lips from which he drank and put him in a near dead state. They took him down, put him in the sepulcher, he awakes and takes off for fear of his life. Which is why the bandages were all folded up when they opened the tomb and he was gone. Rumors started spreading, and Pilot was so fearful of a rebellion that he actually started the rumor that Jesus rose from the dead to satiate the masses. There’s actual text supporting this. I think there’s a BBC documentary detailing this, and his actual burial place in india - or something like that.

Did Jesus Die On Cross (BBC Four Documentary)

Yes…I believe that multiple, good, remote viewers should be brought in to view this account…3 of them not knowing about the others and see what account they come up with…lol…NOT Major Dames…he could not find his way home after dark with a light…he is a complete misinformation machine…but someone that is competent and has major track records. That would satisfy…to view all the fakery involved with this mess.

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Maxx, post:9, topic:434”]Yes…I believe that multiple, good, remote viewers should be brought in to view this account…3 of them not knowing about the others and see what account they come up with…lol…NOT Major Dames…he could not find his way home after dark with a light…he is a complete misinformation machine…but someone that is competent and has major track records. That would satisfy…to view all the fakery involved with this mess.

Uncle Fester[/quote]

This brings up a thought I’ve had. If you can give breath to an idea, such that it takes on a form and lives as in many cases of hauntings as well as entity creation. Would it not also be possible for a group of people (aka Christians), who believe so thoroughly in the story they’ve been told that they create an astral reality so close to the real astral records, that you’d need an uber expert to be able to distinguish the difference between the falsified astral past and the real one?

And yes - lol @ Major Dames. Mr. EVERYBODY’S GONNA DIE TOMORROW!!! AAAAHAAHAHAHHHHHHhh!h!!!

I actually heard a radio interview today that put forth the same scene. He was a remote viewer that made the same suggestion.
He also made the statement that you can use a good remote viewer to start at the death scene and track everything back to the baneful magick person that instigated the death of a being if it is caused by that kind of magic…even tracking the spirit that was sent to cause the death…very interesting…and they both said there was no way to be sucessful in prosecution…but I do not know so much about that if it is plastered all over the internet…you would have to be completely silent in regard to the deed to be totally successful…smile.

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Maxx, post:11, topic:434”]I actually heard a radio interview today that put forth the same scene. He was a remote viewer that made the same suggestion.
He also made the statement that you can use a good remote viewer to start at the death scene and track everything back to the baneful magick person that instigated the death of a being if it is caused by that kind of magic…even tracking the spirit that was sent to cause the death…very interesting…and they both said there was no way to be sucessful in prosecution…but I do not know so much about that if it is plastered all over the internet…you would have to be completely silent in regard to the deed to be totally successful…smile.

Uncle Fester[/quote]

hehe
smile … indeed :slight_smile:

Hey guys…thoughtful provocative and far out reflections on this idea…Uncle Fester you are indeed so mad you are genius! I had heard recently an interpretation about the Sumerian mythology of Enlil and Enki that this was a coded story telling of two superior beings from another solar system who set up their rule on Earth and that they reengineered the DNA of the species here to create humans who subsequently served them. The story went that the competativeness between the beings gave birth to all the subsequent mythologies of good vs evil / Set vs Horus / Indra vs Vitra etc - sounds a bit like Adamites vs Sarku…Maybe…THanks for the references…I must read more around that…

@ DK: Yea despite Uncle Festers doubt that there is anyone home I suspect an Astral entity which is a composite of the beliefs in Jesus does exist and could be summoned to powerful effect…Maybe Santa Claus too but having a fat bearded dude appear in my house ho ho hoing with bells sounding would push me over the edge…if im not already there lol…

And Darkness…Capn Crunch doesnt exist in the UK so his powers mean nothing to me!

And Uncle Fester when i wipe somone out with a Demon I will make sure they cover their tracks just in case…I’m sure if people can do it nethers can too…

And interesting book proven to be a fake is called the “Archko Volume”. Read the backgound of this dude on Wikipedia and keep in the background of your mind how tales can become something based on nothing…and go from being a thought to becoming something to move whole large numbers of people…I remember back years ago when this thing first appeared and christians were convinced this proved that Jesus was the real thing…one hell of read.

Uncle Fester

The Nam Shub of Enki:

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,
There was no hyena, there was no lion,
There was no wild dog, no wolf,
There was no fear, no terror,
Man had no rival.
In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,
Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,
Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,
The land Martu, resting in security,
The whole universe, the people well cared for,
To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.
Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,
Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,
The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,
The leader of the gods,
The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,
Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,
Into the speech of man that had been one.

The first recorded incantation from ancient Sumeria which so it goes destroyed the linguistic unity of people akin to the Babel myth therefore preventing them from cooperating…Language destroying language…What do you make of that Uncle Fester!

It sounds as if cousin IT has returned from his trip.

Uncle Fester

Scoff ye not uncle Fester I am up for evoking Enki god of magicians one day… When I’m off my medication lol

I, too, am inviting Azazel and Ant’harratu over for some birthday cake at the end of the month…they actually have been very good travel agents for me recently and I certainly want to show my appreciation…Azazel took me by the arm and took me into the upper atmosphere to meet another spirit and Ant’harratu took me by the arm and took me to a throne room for a converstation with another…so great interaction which I do appreciate.

Uncle Fester

The last time I checked, there was no law in the civilised world against cursing people. But perhaps you know of a court that recognises the existence of magic and possibility of killing people with demons.

from a conversation I have had with a high ranking individual within NATO that is a pretty potent magician recommending against it…but, of course, keep checking. When did any law in the civilized world as you call it, stop anybody. Possibly, you will be able to find it. A lawyer will certainly be able to convince a jury of a persons involvement if you have a death after smearing threats all over the net and then establishing that you are going to do it by magical means. Also, I would suggest that there could even be prison sentences being served by people that did not even commit what they are accused of…depending on how bad their enemies want them put away…ha…O.J. said he never did it…

But, of course, your mention of the civilized world is duly noted and I will put a question mark beside that.

Myself, I will choose to keep such silent…but feel free to become a trial case for us all if you so choose.

PS. he also told me sites that spew these types of conversations and threatenings are watched on a continous basis, and could be, after a period, be considered a means to connect with all the members and view them as something akin to the para military groups in this country, thereby having more problems than anyone would need…in a civilized nation…