Evoking people? Really? That's a thing?

Wait so you can actually evoke people like yourself and family members?? Like that’s a thing? Wow weird … Do like what well happened if I evoke EA then? Would that be too much power???

1 Like

Lots of people have evoked him. @Purple has

1 Like

True. But I was also in a spiritual relationship with his god form for nearly a year too.

4 Likes

its very possible to do that

1 Like

Actually, evoking EA is required in his Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis as part of receiving the 18 Flames.

There are many threads describing experiences of evoking living people. Just type “evoking living people” into the search function.

3 Likes

If you evoke ea, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of consultations?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight wait so if I’m a beginner is it okay to evoke EA??? How would that work?

Seriously?. No.

When you evoke someone, they don’t suddenly physically transport to your temple. You are summoning their spiritual aspect. Someone evoked will know they have been evoked, and EA has described it as feeling like a piece of himself has disappeared.

@Excalibur Yes, you could try to evoke EA as a beginner, but, if you have no experience with spirits, you will most likely not even know if you are successful or not.

5 Likes

They don’t have the same amount of of knowledge?

Dude, I don’t know.

Consultations are done for a variety of reasons, and they are a hell of a lot easier than evoking a physical person. Talking to a mentor in real time beats an evocation any day, and enables troubleshooting your magick much easier.

4 Likes

“Evoking the Living Gods” :moyai::crystal_ball:

1 Like

I’ve been evoked before. In my case, I found myself getting very drowsy out of the blue, then slipping into a trance, then seeing with my non-physical senses who it was.

So yes. It’s possible. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been evoked and it was like having someone come up and try to get my full attention when I’m in the middle of something else, or trying to watch TV while also being present in a work meeting. Someone specific knew my name from another life. When they did it while I was driving I had to tell them I was incarnate now and to please stop, and then it didn’t happen again.

Both require the language centers and my conscious self can switch back and forth fast, but can’t focus on both at once and end up losing something from both. It would be easier if a piece went missing, but I don’t have bandwidth like that.

2 Likes

Its very possible ive been evoked before. And seen several rituals going on in several places at once.

2 Likes

@Mulberry wow! Interesting!

@Eye_of_Ra wait so it’s not always annoying when it happens right? Do you hear people talk to you in your head?

1 Like

Sometimes.

But I really see what they are doing. It’s like watching it take place and being a part of it. But like a ghost kinda. I can see what they are doing and even walk all around them. But they are busy with the ritual or whatever they are doing.
I saw one in his circle. And I remembered thinking he had really beautiful hair. I also got tipsy off the wine offering :joy:
I’ve had some really cool experiences.

4 Likes

I’ve been evoked through my sigil a few times by random people and by friends. The first time was a weird feeling, after a while it’s just meh feeling like you’re just used to it. My true self has shown up to them, then they’d come back to me with what they talked about, one friend made a pact with me/my projection that showed up to them for a year.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra nniiicccee lol

1 Like

@anon48079295 dude…what? This magic stuff gets DEEP so like u can make pacs with people also…cool=)