Evoking Nina Simone

So I don’t know if you are all familiar with Nina Simone but she was a very well known African American singer, she dreamt of being a famous pianist and ended up being a famous singer. I know she has been through her fair share of hurt from men, I also know that she herself used to practice black magic. Hence the song “put a spell on you” . I have been listening to her music a lot more lately. And was wondering if it would be a good idea to evoke her . Has anyone had experiences evoking celebrities that have passed away ? I feel like she’s calling to me but I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

poppa can you hear me? Poppa can you see me ? the stars are so much bigger… I fucking love Nina Simone. Its a brand new day and Im feelin fine… I was 22 when I found her - YouTube. I found Ella, Bille and Frank. that song got me through some really dark shit. Makes you wanna thrust your broom to the side and thrust yourself all over the room… evoking your inner fucking Nina… Oh yeah here I come Nina… I am…feeeelllinnnggg GOOD.

3 Likes

Nina Simone - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - YouTube and here I am showing my true colors… Oh Lord Lucifer dont let me be misunderstood…

2 Likes

Nina is ausome

2 Likes

YAAAAAS NINA!!

Please don’t hate me because it’s a remix… :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Nina Simone Sinnerman HQ full version with lyrics - YouTube Thisssssss is one of my favorite !!! I advise everyone should listen

2 Likes

she was amazing and yes that is a great song

2 Likes

Love her, too. Some claim her music isn’t anything more than Old Negro Occult Rituals and Incantations. I strongly believe it’s worth trying. Anyway she’s great musican.

This song, wow…

2 Likes

I can tell

1 Like