Evoking Mak'ta'lahn

His sigil - something about it’s shape and how it’s constructed - the symbolism of it - it’s so attractive to me. The circle of course, is always attractive to me. But the machanical nature of the thing. The way the two axis pass through it, one with terminal circles on each end, indicating the main poles, the other, passing through, crossing with the main axis - but not in the center. It’s as if the sigil was really a 3D mechanism, something like a globe on a stand, the axis meeting in the true center of the globe, but the view is at a perspective slant from afar, giving the intersection the appearance of being off center. The handle of a machine, passing back through and hitting the point of a z axis? Maybe.

The first time I read his description, I knew I would be working with him a lot. After having read all of the descriptions, and long forgetting which sigils belong to which entities, save a few - I decided to meditate down and move back through the sigils only - this time listening for a call - which one was calling me?

I came again to his sigil and heard the unmistakable call to action. Wondering which spirit this was, I read the description … ah yes, the very spirit I knew I would be working with. Even his description - the way he is to appear - it’s so attractive. The strong sense of the Egyptian Mystic Mechanic … such a fucking core piece of who I am.

I pulled out the freshly made CoP and laid it out. Just opening it is like tearing a jagged hole in the veil of reality. The air above it starts wavering and distorting as if the cloth was exuding a temperature in the tens of thousands of degrees. What the fuck? Can a simple painting on a piece of cloth evoke such power just by sitting there? The room fills with a cutting thickness and a potent adrenaline rush ensues and a grin creeps across … “fuuuuck dude!”

My wife asks me, “what is that anyway?” heh, “It’s the circle designed to be used with the spirits of the BOA”
“You mean demons?”
“Some of them, yeah.”
"Ok, I trust you … I think you know what you’re doing."
I have no clue what I’m doing

My wife goes to bed, and I start dimming the lights. I pull the bag out with all of my ritual effects, having just bought a new bag of copal resin, I pour it into the jar with the rest. I got an impression that I should use dragons blood - thinking it was just in my head, I continue to set up. Breaking the first coal into four pieces and setting the other one atop. I set a copper singing bowl upside down in the crescent horns of the CoP and the incense bowl on top. Two black candles next to the names Amamon and Abaddon. My notebook and of course The BOA to my right.

As I go to pick up the jar of incense, it flings from my hands and spills all over the floor, “NO!!! USE DRAGONS BLOOD!!!” … shit! “Ok, ok dude, sorry. I’ll get the dragon’s blood… fuck man” Should have listened the first time, huh? :stuck_out_tongue: So I quickly clean up the brand new, now tainted pieces of copal resin, light the candles, and turn off the lights.

The second I kneel in the circle, I nearly lose consciousness, spinning and whirring into blackness. I have never had that happen that fast. In fact, I’ve never had that happen at all. This one is definitely going to set all of my previous evocations apart - I have no doubt about that.

I regain my composure and start to meditate down. Suddenly I see EA kneeling in front and to the right of me. Wait … not just EA, there are couches here that are definitely not supposed to be here. And others - how many others? A few girls and some guys. Watching me? EA says, “Give him a chance… he’ll get it.” or something to that effect. I try to ignore this bizarre vision and continue to meditate.

As soon as I felt comfortable with my mental state, I started with the chant. Over and over, the energy rising in the room. Then I proclaim my divinity and begin to speak his name. Sounds and flashes, not like I’ve experienced before. Something kept dragging it’s nails down the wall to my right. ‘keep your focus man’ I say to myself, and stick with it. Now nails are being drug down the walls from two directions, and the whispers start in. I ignore them and focus on the incense smoke. But something doesn’t like that and I can feel forms; full, tall, powerful and dark looming over my shoulders - I can sense their desires, like a pedophile stalking his next prey - I feel sick - but I stick with it 'focus!" … I keep my eyes on the plume of smoke, and then Mak’ta’lahn begins to make himself known. As he grows near the psychospiritual phenomena start to dim in volume and intensity. The air before me starts to flicker and flash. Reality starts warping and bending and I can almost see a massive beast-like body.

Something unintelligible starts assaulting my consciousness. I’m not sure what this stream of nonsense is, but I can only assume it’s the ramblings EA spoke of - almost so obscure and odd that most of it flies by untranslated, appearing as a thick empty onslaught of thought, taking up processing power, but nothing to process.

I get the feeling he wants to know why I called on him. I told him of my desire to merge technology with spirituality. I spoke of my ideas and asked for three exercises or experiments he can give me to help me understand the next level of concepts I need to know on my path to understanding and accomplishing my goals.

He delivers three odd and bizarre tasks. Nonsense to me. What do any of these have to do with anything? A shape of wire? A few mundane artifacts, and messing with a dead animals body? What is this?

I ask for a fourth exercise, something else, these are too obscure. He accentuation the vision of the three and no more.

ok - ok - I’ll do it. I don’t get it, but I’ll do it.

I thank him for coming and sharing with me what I asked for, his nearly perceptible image still phasing and breathing in front of me.

“You are dismissed” … and the core energies disperse, leaving a thick darkness behind.

No doubt the most intense evocation yet. I can still feel it lingering around my body.

I’m addicted.

2 Likes

You received instructions from him but he did not physically manifest? Or were those strong mental impressions?

Definitely strong mental impressions.

Awesome, I wish I had more time to do evocations, but I usually only have once or twice a week to do this. I’ll be calling Hentyos this saturday though, so that should be good.

What has come to be quite common to me are little “videos” in the air in front of me.

1 Like

Do they ever seem to be totally irrelevant from the entity or goal at hand? I get them, also. I think it may just be an exercise of psychic channels.

Wow DKM exquisitely Intense! You were obviously tested there - if you hadn’t had the strong self-discipline & stronger ambition, I believe Mak’ta’lahn would have made you wait… Nice going, man! :wink: Z

sometimes they’re totally irrelevant. but when they’re the answers to questions, they’re always relevant, that’s why these were so bizarre.

Wow! That was seriously wicked! I’m learning quite a lot from you guys!

I was surprised that the spirit wanted dragons blood… from what I understand that materiae is used for cleaning out areas from spiritual presences that are unwanted. For the serious cases that is, that requires something stronger than just a normal exorcism. But things are obviously not that simple.

[quote=“DKM, post:1, topic:235”]My wife asks me, “what is that anyway?” heh, “It’s the circle designed to be used with the spirits of the BOA”
“You mean demons?”
“Some of them, yeah.”
"Ok, I trust you … I think you know what you’re doing."
I have no clue what I’m doing[/quote]
Aaaahaha! So fucking funny man! xD

Superb and helpful telling of your story man. Appreciate you sharing it. Just tell me your not going to be messing with dead animals now…

Thank you Zoe, your words are always encouraging and appreciated :slight_smile:

lol … well, I kinda tried to stay obscure with what the exercises really are so I just said “animals” - I’m almost certain I’m not supposed to reveal their nature. However, the third exercise involved a fish. Looked like a bass. It was insinuated that other animals could be used however a fish is both more reactive and probably more comfortable to work with.

Great account of what happened DKM! You’re right about it being addicting that’s why I’m going to dry out for a few. Don’t want to run the risk of going insane or catching on fire or something.

And I must confess Ant’harratu took the form of EA with orange reptile eyes hooded under a purple and black robe. Wtf’s the deal w/ that? What’d be funny if thst actualy was EA :stuck_out_tongue:

Take care, I’m out.

[quote=“azazym, post:13, topic:235”]Great account of what happened DKM! You’re right about it being addicting that’s why I’m going to dry out for a few. Don’t want to run the risk of going insane or catching on fire or something.

And I must confess Ant’harratu took the form of EA with orange reptile eyes hooded under a purple and black robe. Wtf’s the deal w/ that? What’d be funny if thst actualy was EA :stuck_out_tongue:

Take care, I’m out.[/quote]

ah hahahaha - dude, that would be crazy - it’s all EA playing the part of all of the entities :stuck_out_tongue: That would be nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve gotta say, the EA vision was more of a physical manifestation than any entity I’ve had yet. I don’t understand what it was all about. Maybe it was some inner guidance/comfort taking the form of the teacher. I dunno. But it was different, I’ll give it that.
side note: one of the student’s on the couch was hot! hah

anyway - have a good one :slight_smile:

Okay im officially relieved now! Fish are fine, I eat em all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

This is interesting