Evoking John McCain

As would I. Although I’m going off topic a bit, I assume you heard his last album, Blackstar? Filled with occult significance indeed. “In the villa of Ormen lies a solitary candle.”

2 Likes

I want to ask Bowie if there is indeed life on Mars…

2 Likes

He was a war hero! Show him some respect.

Let the old fart rest in peace.

2 Likes

And you’re not partisan at all? I’m only matching your efforts, good madam.

1 Like

lady Eva is a lady :joy:

Couldn’t agree more. Thanks for sticking up at least a little for me, @cyberseeker :slight_smile:

Do it! And then let us know your experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, like there has never been a corrupt black or asian or hispanic or Jewish politician…

Wake the fuck up. I’m not saying that is an ignorant, racially charged pile of horse shit…but I am totally saying that is an ignorant, racially charged pile of horse shit.

He could have been purple and he would have still been a piece of shit.

So this has nothing to do with McCain, and everything to do with Trump.

Riiiight…

Good night and good luck to you.

3 Likes

Yeah but I don’t start topics like “Hey you know I think we need to end all the partisan shit and do magick with (insert dubious character)” and then go straight to “fuck you libttards your leaders need to die!!1! In minecraft I mean not breaking any rules lol” - which is pretty much where this topic went right away once a little reality got dropped in. :laughing:

1 Like

How in the holy fuck does getting shot down and captured make him a war hero?

A war hero. Like when he sacrificed American soldiers to further his brain cancer rotted, genocidal agenda?

Fuckers like him are at the source of why some of my friends got shipped to those desert shitholes and did not come back alive. For no fucking reason. So please, tell me all about how that dead fuck was a war hero…

5 Likes

Survive five years of torture and brainwashing in a POW camp and some how come out of it alive. It is surprising that he didn’t go nuts with PTSD and commit suicide or kill a bunch of innocent folks.

He was more of a man than most, that’s for sure.

And, yes. I’m a Liberal.

And exactly what does me being happy for his passing have to do with Trump?

Just for the record, when this thread gets shelved for stupidity: you made it about Trump, not McCain. And not me.

Suffice to say that America, like many developed nations in the Western sphere, is poorly represented at this time.

1 Like

That FUCK did exactly that!!!

His actions led to the deaths of thousands of people suffering needlessly for a fight they never wanted to pick. How can you be so obtuse?

2 Likes

I honestly don’t get how anyone, on any side of politics, can actually like this guy once they research him. Truly.

That’s the thing I wanted to address, and I can post a bunch more reasons he’s not the tool for the job you @thestrangescientist stated you wanted, until it became clear this was really just about your feelings about the President. :man_shrugging:

Edit, one more, on his basic character, this is from 2008 so again, pre-TDS:

In 1979 – while still married to Carol – he met Cindy at a cocktail party in Hawaii. Over the next six months he pursued her, flying around the country to see her. Then he began to push to end his marriage.

Carol and her children were devastated. ‘It was a complete surprise,’ says Nancy Reynolds, a former Reagan aide.

Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: ‘I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit.

‘When he came home and saw that Carol was not the beauty he left behind, he started running around on her almost right away. Everybody around him knew it.

‘Eventually he met Cindy and she was young and beautiful and very wealthy. At that point McCain just dumped Carol for something he thought was better.

‘This is a guy who makes such a big deal about his character. He has no character. He is a fake. If there was any character in that first marriage, it all belonged to Carol.’

3 Likes

Seriously, you really think John McCain is going to do anything good for the country, alive or dead? The dude was a politician, what he did before he became a politician is a little consequence, and, in my not-so-humble opinion, I agree with lady Eva, leave the dude dead, maybe he’ll come back as a productive member of society. Unless you’re going to take his soul and put it into a glass jar. The dude was useless in life, he’ll probably be useless in death.

I just wanted to throw out that people need to understand that a politician is just a politician, and the only serve themselves and their corporate Masters.

If you want to see the United States unfuck itself, maybe you should get a few thousand Black magicians to invoke Belial, and let Belial handle the politicians. You know how he feels about false Masters.

1 Like

Getting into politics is probably the most polarizing thing in my experience. It gives me a headache just getting into at this point. Doesn’t mean I don’t pay attention, but I also don’t take all these things too personally.

1 Like

I honestly don’t see this thread going anywhere positive.

Yes a few people commented to that effect, I’m going to close it so it doesn’t become a politics-themed dead horse (definition).

Thanks to all who shared an opinion. :+1:

1 Like