Evoking Holy Spirit Danger

Seriously, if I called on the Holy Spirit without first asking Jesus to be my Lord and Savior then I can be culled by God or what? I ask because I asked for help from said spirit, and as a teen I did the acceptance thing with Jesus but got myself warned about it recently. Problem is I didn’t do this inside any church nor with any guidance, per se. Soo, that being said, I cannot surely ask any Holy Spirit to aid me in any way since this is forbidden as you have to do the righteous acceptance first off. I see posts here about evocation of same spirit?? I didn’t read just the title pointedly included it. Today has been a weird deja vu day too. I know I asked for help in reliving my timeline, so now I’m stuck in a perpetual loop it seems. UGh. I feel like a maroon. I don’t wish to be culled just for asking out of order for help. Back to the drawing board…

2 Likes

Your not going to be “culled” :man_facepalming:

A spirit is not going to tear you or your life apart cause you don’t have "righteous acceptance " some priest or the approval of the guy in the bubble car with the big hat. What seems more likely to me is in this mass of fear your in, you may have hexed yourself in the process which is what alot of people do without realizing it when they let their fear run away with them. This is how magick can indeed send you into a hell of your own making.

Do some cleansing rituals, an uncrossing and a road opener ritual for the situation.

And watch this movie it does a great job illustrating why TO KNOW specifically to know thy self is one of of importance. Magick will drag up stuff from the recesses of the mind. Not all of it pleasant.

7 Likes

@Nengeleth well according to christian theology the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God are 3 persons in 1.

So you didn’t ask out of order.

And your not going to be culled.:rofl:
(I’ve never heard of that rule anyways)

2 Likes

I am not a Christian or a theologian but in my opinion, yes, you can call upon the Holy Spirit without accepting Jesus as savior. From my understanding of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is a neutral force, and is just an aspect of that which is called God.

There are black magicians on this forum, in pacts with various demons, who have also evoked Jesus and found him to be a pretty cool guy so I doubt the Holy Spirit would judge you if The Son didn’t judge or “cull” those that evoked him.

5 Likes

Yes, but some people actually believe you can die if you didn’t accept Jesus before you evoke Holy Spirit as there is supposedly no other way to receive said spirit until that happens. Very confusing!
Lol I laugh now but today I felt so weird, so off the wall or something. I am reliving old memories like in a PTSD way? Hard to explain here. I realize now that this was a false event, yet felt real. My imagination is playing some bad tricks on me I guess. I did some cleaning in the kitchen after this strange happenstance. My son actually asked me if I was alright as I was definitely acting out on this and ducking my head like someone was trying to hit me in the noggen. I think PTSD is giving me issues again, this hasn’t happened in many years, so odd today.

Thanks for the ideas on cleansing, I don’t know any rituals and am not sure I can do those. I have no car and live in a rural area. (car is needing fix ups).

Some people are wrong.

If your gonna be a christian magician then you’re better off getting everything from the horse’s mouth, rather than folk legend.

2 Likes

Thank you, yes, I am hearing things I guess. Wow. Ptsd isn’t funny. Can’t be sure I was hearing a voice or voices inside my head or out of it.

I agree it is neutral, but some would have you think otherwise, for their own reasons. I am not crazy. I nearly passed out today and son just about had to catch me from falling. Fortunately, I am very cat like. heh

1 Like

Just remember, Christians believe that only the Son of God is supposed to possess Power, and therefore only He can bestow it. That is why they hunt down and exterminate anyone who proves the falsity of this dogma. They completely ignore that fact that Christ didn’t even start showcasing his Power until he was in his thirties, meaning he had to develop it himself through some unknown method. They prefer to think it was just given to him one day.

3 Likes

Nah, I’m not going there, I’m just reliving old memories and this is stressing me out possibly. Can’t really talk about that here though. Not really doing the xtian magician route, tried that years back, didn’t work well.

I def need to do some cleansing. Especially house cleansing. I washed the floors and now things are better. This town is very picky about how people keep house. My neighbors especially. I’m not a top notch housekeeper but it isn’t gross or anything. lol on to the spiritual cleansing next. Always something.

1 Like

Jesus healed lepers, hang out with tax collecters, even let a woman that was a prostitue I believe wash his feet bla bla bla… that said, i wouldn’t think the holy spirit would harm u.

2 Likes

yep, I know. I was a xtian once… really not going backwards now. I even went tos far as to study the bible for many years, I have lots of knowledge, which is now not much use. I have my own ideas about Jesus now. thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Ah okay, cool. :sunglasses::+1:

Then what’s the problem, why is it bothering you if it’s not a path you follow or believe?

2 Likes

That’s what I was also thinking.

2 Likes

Old memories day? I am not sure why I feel stressed about it but today had me wondering. Just stress in general. I’ll just stay away from the suds, that seems to make me act weird next day. No clue otherwise. I be cool with Spirits just not the sudsy spirits. lol

1 Like

@Nengeleth I happen to be a nurse. Just looking out for u, u mentioned PTSD. Are u by chance a Vet?

1 Like

No, people often wonder how I could have ptsd without being a Vet, actually there are many reasons other than war that can cause this. I was assaulted many years back and it left me feeling like a vet even though I’m not one. Thank you for asking.

1 Like

:neutral_face: sorry about that.

1 Like

thanks, stuff happens. even to us civilians.

I am Christian but the Apostolic Pentecostals believe in saving by being possessed by the holy spirit I have been I physically felt it and felt it many hours after it’s like nothing else I would say go for it you might look into it a bit more before trying it.

Also there are many gifts of the spirit

1 Like

Any form of trauma can cause PTSD. It is not, and has never been, specific to combat, so don’t think you are alone in that :slight_smile:

5 Likes