Evoking historical figures

This has always struck me as a very interesting topic, but I have not had too much luck in doing it. Have any here successfully evoked historical figures and magicians? I’m my opinion Rasputin, genghis khan, gorakhnath and Merlin would be very interesting…

-John

1 Like

I do not know how possible it is as I have never , one can try to summon a spirit and then ask it to bring forth the person in question , or their guardian genius around that time

1 Like

That’s interesting. One of my friends (who practises demonic evocation a lot) once tried. He successfully evoked a military officer who lived over 2000 years ago in my country. This person is contained in historical records, though not very famous. It seemed that he had lost most of memories during life, and couldn’t answer any question about unknown history facts.

In my opinion, common human souls may vanished / reincarnated / lost indentity after so many years, but celebrities may remain as a higher being, and may willing to heed our call. I personally want to evoke Crowley if that’s possible… :rofl:

1 Like

Ah you’re going right for the big one! Lol… I’d probably start with Rasputin and then get to a lot more people. I can share a few links with you on this, what method did your friends use? Has he tried with other people!

1 Like

you can evoke your girlfriend if you want. u can evoke every single person of this world

1 Like

Have you done this?

He channeled a sigil from the figure, and evoked him in a Triangle like evoking a demon. This the only time he has tried.

1 Like

Ah interesting