Evoking Goku

Because of the way Akira Toriyama created his personality. I’ve been watching all the way from “dragon ball” ever since I was a kid. All he ever wants to do is fight and train and fight and train and then eat.

1 Like

He knocked me out, but I put up a damn good fight :laughing: I went and brawled with him not that long ago for fun. He likes me due to the strength I showed.

1 Like

No. Don’t be scared.

1 Like

Where you in theta gamma or normal awakend state?

Did you feel the impact of his power on your face and pass out?

I was soul traveling so theta gamma…

And I could feel the cold of the snow on my skin… My feet were actually physically colder when I finished. And yes I could feel the impact, but I blacked out on the astral, not physical

2 Likes

I’m confused as to why Goku would want to fight you, sure he fights for fun but he is a good guy.

1 Like

Because I’m stronger and he wants to exceed his limits? I don’t know anymore. Either that or he would want me to train him. I really have no idea. I’m just not going to worry about it anymore.

1 Like

I think I should’ve used the term “spar”, instead of fight. Sounds more friendly and less confusing.

I had to bring this up to anyone who is still watching the show or reading the manga. Is he really going to be the next god of destruction or is that just a rumor?!

1 Like

Probably Vegeta. Goku tends to deny the position and likely, he will continue to do so. That makes the next best candidate Vegeta or maybe Android 17. More so Vegeta above all else.

2 Likes

I personally would go with Beerus but he more matches my personality a bit. Really if you summon something they will generally be friendly with few exceptions. IF you want to spar it will be more than likely through astral projection or lucid dreaming that it occurs. People here summon beings that have been said to destroy entire cities and civilizations before all the time and get away with it and most of those have a lot darker reputation than the mostly heroic Goku so I think you will be fine.

1 Like

So this is for the astral realm ? There’s a potential to have goku as a spirit guide ? My goodness dreams do come true hahah. Does Goku have a sigil?

Not that I am aware of but I saw a topic where someone was summoning all manner of fictional characters from horror movies with great success and he made magick squares to do it and there were some examples in the pictures up. In any case you can focus on channeling a sigil or use any sigil making technique. That tends to work for me is just go with what feels right.

2 Likes

You can just make one.

I never thought in a day of my life I would even consider the possibility of Evoking Goku.

“Pfft umma evoke Whis so he can teach me ultra instinct”

5 Likes

How do I do this

1 Like

I’m a beerus Champa mix tbh

2 Likes

If you evoke a being like a villain you better call the beings that can defeat it.

Fictional beings are defined by the limits that they are created. Frieza is beaten by Goku. Now if you evoke Golden Frieza you’re going to need to call on Super Saiyan Blue Goku because he will be able to defeat normal Goku.

Unless you evoke the being in general, that gives you whatever latest version of them. Yes they may be in our reality but they still have the abilities that we have given them and the creator has.

I just hope no one evokes Pennywise. The problem with villains is that they are quite evil. Frieza may decide to destroy the planet. He can because he is given that power. If nothing else you will probably feel really weak because he uses energy attacks. Knock you out stuff.The basic collective is he is powerful enough to destroy a world with his finger (or that is what starts the big attack). Here’s a demo for illustration

3 Likes

Become A Living Goku

6 Likes

So do they see each other if you evoke both of them? Do they see us physically? I’m really ignorant about the science behind the occult.

I’m thinking demons are actual gods/goddesses, so they know how to see a lot of things.

1 Like