Evoking Goku

Has anyone evoked him? I was going to, but somebody told me it would be a bad idea. I think that he’s probably become too strong by now and he might try to fight me if he sees me as a challenge. What do you think?

6 Likes

What? If I remember correct, goku is the good guy and is rather docile… Why would he just attack you?

Not sure how it would be a bad idea…

5 Likes

Sure. He’d probably try to ask permission first, right? Just don’t let him know how powerful you are at the begginning might be your best bet.

I would be more worried that he would want to eat every bit of food you own. Haha

9 Likes

What? If you dont act like a threat you should be fine, but that is 90% of all entities…

Goku’s different though. He fights for the thrill.

I’ve been in a fist fight with Thor. You’d think a Norse god in Valhalla would be more likely to brawl, but I had to make a request of him first.

If you call this being expecting a fight you’ll get one, but other than that there is no threat.

7 Likes

You’re right. What I’d expect is him begging for a fight. He won’t attack without your approval.

It’s just the way his personality seems to be. He wants to fight anybody that is stronger than him so that he can exceed his own limits.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll go ahead and do it then. I’m just a little scared.

2 Likes

Dont be scared of him…

1 Like

Tell us how it goes

2 Likes

He’s really strong. Millions of people probably watch “dragon ball super” now. How many people praise him?

1 Like

How many people have and still do praise and give energy to, let’s say, Thor?

You have nothing to fear, honestly

4 Likes

I’ve had a near frightening experience with thor I believe. Clear night sky. Calm.

I did a hammer ritual to evoke him. Asked him for a favor. Denied. 30 minutes later. Thunder.

6 Likes

I asked him for lightning to strike a tree… He decided to strike a bunch

5 Likes

Why do u say that?

That’s a load of crap.

5 Likes

Thank you for agreeing!

1 Like

How’d your fist fight with thor go?

How about somebody else evoke him first and tell me your experience? :sweat_smile:

1 Like