Evoking God with a capital G?

Honestly; having taken classes on the Bible…I cannot for the life of me find one positive thing to say about Yahweh. Even the homework and test answers have the most negative answers I have ever seen because of him.

4 Likes

Dear Azazel,

I have… but i also done the reseurch to get aware of the connections, get an understanding why he decided to take away the slaves from Egypt and made them his main followers, groing to become one of the three big monotheistic religions, being Islam, Judaism and Christianity, to my understanding all 3 being branches of the same God’s System, yet being seperated and different teachings.
However, there also is the fact that this god likes to be unfair and have his agenda pushed no matter how many or who dies for his idealogy.
If he was to be compared to a Demon, the demon is eventually more trustworthy then a God who denies to answer, when he well could.

Understand the Thetagrammaton and u’ll see for yourself. :wink:
“YHWH”

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

His+Story= History, in this context, it would be Moses’ story. I believe Moses wanted a piece of Pharoah’s pie, and Pharoah said Fuck Off, so Sorcerer Moses used his knowledge of Egyptian Sorcery to influence the ignorant and illiterate Israelites into backing him up so as to overthrow Pharoah. Shit didn’t go according to Moses’ plan, as the power went to his head because the Israelites truly believed he was their Messiah, that he would lead them out of Egypt. Not wanting to dissappoint, Moses enjoyed this new found respect and pretty much made shit up as he went so he wouldn’t lose his status. Of course he couldn’t keep up with his bullshit and so made excuses for why they didn’t achieve what they were wanting to achieve.

Both Muhammad and Martin Luther also did shit like this, which is why we have two more evil death cults. All rooted in entire Bullshit.

3 Likes

Oh man. LOA and you create your own reality? I’m pretty fucked then since all I create now is negativity, hatred for generally all, and wanton self annihilation or annihilation of a fictitious OMNI being. Death will definitely be a cruel fuck to me it seems.

When the Jews made it through the desert didn’t they kill and displace people on occupied land and claim it in “dipshits” name?

1 Like

If Moses made it all up, why would he end it shaming himself by not being able to enter the land that God promised Israel? What about all the books written after Moses died? Did he also make that up?

He had to come up with something, he didn’t want to lose all that he acquired.

Books after him were from other people thinking he was the shit. But I don’t see how that’s relevant.

Another interesting point, Moses writes about his own death and funeral??? I feel there’s more bullshit than meets the eye.

Deuteronomy 34:1-12
Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan . . . . So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day. Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished

1 Like

But even the Book of Mormon, which we absolutely know was made up by Joseph Smith, all the characters have no flaws. I know because I’ve read the whole thing, the main characters had no sin. But every character in the Bible were realistic, they had their own faults. Abraham lied about Sarah being his wife, Isaac did the same. Jacob stole from his old, blind father. Even Joseph orchestrates the false accusation and wrongful imprisonment of younger brother, Benjamin and holds his brother Simeon hostage. Even Jesus yelled at a tree because it wasn’t bearing any fruit. Why mention these flaws unless there’s some truth to it. All historians agree that at least Jesus’ baptism by John and his crucifixion at the hands of Pontius Pilate are real events from his life, because they were shameful events that showed weakness. Definitely not things you would make up if you’re trying to make people like your guy.

2 Likes