Evoking Demons in an RV: Good, Bad, Neither?

I am going on a road trip and want to continue my work, but I heard it could be a bad idea to evoke malevolent entities into a moving vehicle, because the spirits could cause an accident, etc. This is by someone I somewhat trust. Sounds weird, but I thought I’d get some thoughts from the community about it. My thought is, it doesn’t matter.

If you and the demon have a good relationship you should be alright , personally I wouldn’t do it , because if you summon a spirit another could come , an imposter , then you’d definitely have a problem , I think it’s better to do it in a private temple setting or home setting .

1 Like

You heard some weird stuff because it’s not a bad or good idea, it’s a simple idea. However, when you evoke an entity you’re giving them your energy signature meaning regardless of the moving vehicle you sent them a means of tracking you.

It wouldn’t cause an accident or anything.

2 Likes

Okay no Spirit is going to cause an accident for nothing. But if you don’t already have a bond with the Spirit, don’t do it as you may contact something else and an RV isn’t really a place you’d want that to happen.

Continue working with the spirits you already have a bond with. They will protect you.

1 Like

outside is best, more space for manifestation, but inside is good too, just beware of impostors

1 Like

As long as you’re not driving at the time, I don’t see an issue.

2 Likes

Maybe do it when the RV isnt moving. Only because if an imposter shows up it wont cause any problems on the road. Ive evoked in a vehicle once, in my dad’s van lol. This wasnt a demon though it was the goddess isis, and everything went well. It should be just the same with demons that you know.

2 Likes