Evoking Daily

Gematry is about things and beings wich share similar values numerically. There are some tables wich asign alphabet letters certain values a=6 b=7 c=8 etc for example

So you get some word abc wich has 21 as numerical value and cba wich just got the same 21 value.

So you conclude they are related as they both share the same numerical value.

Now imagine some spirit manifest in front of you saying he’s inhabitant of Mercury and that you have to follow his advice because he was sent by his king…

He gives you his name, lets suppose its Peter and its value 345 (this is fake, bit lets suppose numerical value of Mercury is 345) so you go to the paper and calculate the number of Mercury wich is 345 toó.

Peter = 345 Mercury = 345 so

Peter = Mercury

As they have the same value, Hes saying the truth, he is related to Mercury, so you should consider to what he has told you

Look for English Qabalah The Key Of It All by David Cherubim hes got lots of english words values to check for and a gematry calc

The few… higher-ups, I guess… that do appear consistently usually stay on the sidelines on the rare occasion they do join in.
For example Sora/Ishtar I can usually only find in a large sorcery school, basically running the place, while Belial, if he’s not actually talking to me, he’ll be directing his soldiers in a war that never seems to end… and somehow they are always in perfect formation with a never ending supply of new soldiers.

Most that I’ve been calling to recently don’t have forms I recognize as established characters.
Belial appears as the drawing I linked to… The Bartolomeo association is mostly his personality.

Those are just the forms they take when they show themselves to me. The ones that get into fights are small spirits/entities that are just there to waste time and have fun.

Volpe/Valefor and Vlad/Sitri are the only named ones that have any interaction with me in that world of their own accord. Mostly Vlad/Sitri… before I banished the sick bastard.

Feel free to call them up to ask… I’m curious as to what they’d tell you.
I may have been reading him wrong. Belial just seemed a bit cross and said he didn’t want to talk about it.

@Mavors: Thank you. I’ll look into that.

EDIT: sorry, Sora clarified that she is not Ishtar, but is under her… Hey! I was close lol

OK so who are these “spirits” that can’t be in the same room.together and.act like siblings?

Belial is Bartolomeo to you.
Who is Lucifer?

I am happy this post has taken a life of it’s own.
I truly enjoy learning from all of you. I have much to say on this but I had an experience that changed everything last night regarding my questions in this post. Please know, I have taken the wisdom I feel is practical from each message/reply here and saved it in a txt file to utilize on my path.

That being said, I made a whole new post/top in the Master Evo forum about my experience with Azazel last night if anyone would be interested in speaking about it.

Blacklamb, everything you said was awesome and right on!
Thank you all for your wisdom and for welcoming me to the forum.

@ani_cat_candy Sitri is a pervert you mean with sick bastard? That reminds me I wanted to work with him long time ago… >:D

@Musta_Krackish: Belial looks like this and his personality is very similar to Bartolomeo.

Lucifer doesn’t look like any established character I recognize. Wearing a suit very similar to this, but change the tie to red and give it a white fedora… Why the hell does he make such a grand, dance-number entrance?
He’s very cheerful, I’ll say that.

The spirits that fight like siblings are mostly the small, ‘unnamed’ ones… I think Valefor is the only one of the bigger guys that really plays around and picks fun at the others (almost exclusively Andromalius who will just give him a go-to-hell look and push him away)

Asked Lucifer what the deal was with Belial, he said it was just a small disagreement, nothing to worry about. They have it sorted out now.
Hey, even the best of friends have disagreements from time to time.

@Mavors: his pervertedness is the least of his problems.
Have you ever seen the Hellsing anime?
He is just like Alucard (sadistic psychopath with absolutely no cares for anyone but himself) X 10, minus any sentimentality.
Here’s a very good video to give you an idea.
If you want someone to lead you into shit that makes even the worst of horror movies look like kids shows, he’s the guy.
The description I found of him online, God of Chaos, is a gross understatement.

I do like Dracula, erm Alucard I mean, as far as Im seeing you have good mediumship qualities or your ajna chakra well developed, plus a good quantity of images to associate to spirits

I always thought of Sitri as a spirit of lust and love, bit I guess from love to perversion to chaos there are few steps. Ill work with him yes, Im very curious

a warning if you insist on working with him, he’s a very smooth talker and loves to twist words and find loopholes. It’s very easy to become obsessed with him.
I wish you the best of luck, my friend.

Lucifer…breaking into dance numbers…always cheerful…I’m just gonna shut up.

Edit:Sorry but I have to point this out.
On one of your other posts you said you have yet to meet Lucifer.So you met him in between that post and your new one?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:29, topic:4011”]Lucifer…breaking into dance numbers…always cheerful…I’m just gonna shut up.

On one of your other posts you said you have yet to meet Lucifer.So you met him in between that post and your new one?[/quote]

I’m sorry,
Am I not allowed to do that?
(•ิ_•ิ)?

I’m not saying you’re not agllowed to do anything.
Do whatever you want for all I care.

I’m pointing out that those posts were within mere hours if not minutes of each other.

Can anybody say “Severn”?

I was joking, dude.
Chill.

Like I mentioned before, it doesn’t take much to get them to talk to me… Hell, I might as well just say I’ve got their phone numbers.

Joking about what?
Meeting Lucifer?
The song and dance that the Demonic Emperor breaks out into?

This is a forum where people of like mind come together toshare REAL experiences.

Not play make believe and role play.

If you want to joke that’s fine but do it in a context where people realize you’re joking.Don’t make it sound like a real experience.

You’ve got the phone number of the spirits eh?
Why don’t you send one to me or ask Belial about me.

I don’t usually ask members to prove their metal but on this case I just have to.
Tell one of your sword fighting anime demons to come talkto me.

(-‸ლ)

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:30, topic:4011”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:29, topic:4011”]Lucifer…breaking into dance numbers…always cheerful…I’m just gonna shut up.

On one of your other posts you said you have yet to meet Lucifer.So you met him in between that post and your new one?[/quote]

I’m sorry,
Am I not allowed to do that?
(•ิ_•ิ)?[/quote]

That was the ‘joke’
a sarcastic comment.

I suppose I will need to clarify what I’d meant:
They are not anime and game characters, they taken on the persona of the characters.
To break it down into even simpler terms; they look similar, have similar personalities, and are happy to answer to those names.

another clarification; I do not literally have their phone numbers, they respond to me quickly as if I did.
[edit] Also felt I should clarify that, figuratively speaking while I may get quick replies, the reception is shitty as hell. Sometimes they come through clear, sometimes it’s a fuzzy, staticy mess. [/edit]

Am I going to have to put “figuratively speaking” behind every analogy and figure of speech?

I don’t curse people, so God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful day <3

I didn’t ask you to curse me.I asked you to send one of your spirits TO me so I can see what you’re talking about.

I know what you meant by “phone number”.
That’s called a sigil and believe me when I say you don’t have to break shit down for me.

So now you’ve gone from being lucky,hanging out on astral realms with spirits you percieve as anime characters to getting “shitty reception”.

Do you get undeniable results from these "spirits"
Or are they just there to hang out with?

Hey Ani,

You seem like a chill person, don’t take this as us trying to chase you off. Just keep in mind these entities are incredibly potent forces of power that have the ability to turn your life around in an instant. They’re not spending their downtime throwing fireballs at each other.

There’s something to be said about Chaos magick and using pop culture references for ritual. There’s also something to be said about the fact that demons are a popular subject in the east, so I believe you could potentially run into an anime version of Belial, Sitri, or Lucifier, those do exist. But you short change yourself when you accept those versions as the real deal. It would be like me calling on Azazel and getting that weirdo yellow eyed version from Supernatural.

You sound like you have some very natural psychic abilities, I would encourage you to pull out a sigil and meet these beings the good old fashioned way. Nothing wrong with comparing them to anime characters (Sitri may have a mischievous streak that can border on malevolent, but hey, demon); however it does a disservice to everyone involved to get them all tangled up in each other. Again, Sitri can be an asshole, but he’s the very embodiment of passion, whether violent, lusty, or inspiring. He’s the spirit that encouraged me to get back to drawing after I dropped out of art school, because that’s something I have always felt very strongly about. To focus on the negatives means you miss out on the positives.

Anyway, just my two cents. Cute icon, btw :3

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:35, topic:4011”]I didn’t ask you to curse me.I asked you to send one of your spirits TO me so I can see what you’re talking about.

I know what you meant by “phone number”.
That’s called a sigil and believe me when I say you don’t have to break shit down for me.

So now you’ve gone from being lucky,hanging out on astral realms with spirits you percieve as anime characters to getting “shitty reception”.

Do you get undeniable results from these "spirits"
Or are they just there to hang out with?[/quote]

Curse/bless- You’re seriously starting to piss me off, so I stop myself, calm down and say God bless you.

When I was younger I thought they were just imaginary friends so, no, I never took stock in anything they did or said. When hanging out, I get the general idea of what they’re wanting/trying to say.
Now that I know they’re real, I end up trying too hard to get details and it screws things up.
It’s an unconscious thing I’m trying to get over.

Most are small spirits that I just hang out with to get my mind off things going on in the physical.
I’ve only recently started calling up and trying to speak with anyone with any kind of power or knowledge.

When I thought they were imaginary, I’d run into a new one and go "hey you look a lot like this character I like and kind of have a similar personality/attitude. Mind if I call you ____"
Usually they say yes because most spirits don’t give a rats’ ass what you call them.

Knowing that they are not the actual characters, if there were any differences (personality, interests, looks, etc.) I’d just roll with it.

I know they aren’t throwing fireballs at each other in their downtime.
The small spirits (some don’t get along or act like they don’t- I honestly don’t care which it is atm) would play make-believe with me because I’ve never had any real friends… They usually just wanted to come over, steal shit & leave… It was also to help keep my mind off my mother nearly dying. --Please take note that 80% of this started at that time, when I was 8.

So please excuse me for continuing to hang out with the only people that ever really cared & had time for me.

I know I don’t show up around here much anymore, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but over the last year and a half I’ve basically fully dedicated myself to working in Belial’s kingdoms. From what I’ve observed in working with the spirits under his command he’s most certainly someone on good terms with Lucifer. While I wouldn’t consider them “friends” by any means, it appears to me that their general goals are very similar and as such they spend a good deal of time scheming and working together. In any case, a spirit under Belial tried to kill me and I ended up actually being put in contact with her later through Belial himself. She is an absolute terror in ways that I’ve never experienced with any other spirit, however she will not attack anyone dedicated to working with Belial. Oddly enough, she acts the same for those that serve Lucifer. If anything that should be some form of commentary on their relationship.

Hi All,

I am Himanshu Chauhan a beginner magician. I am from India. I started following this forum only a few days ago, but been following the occult in an unscientific and disorganised form (as it was more of self learned wisdom through Internet) for last 3 years. It feels repetitive to begin every post of mine with a small intro of myself (as I have already posted a few questions in couple of other threads in this forum). I was suggested this forum directly by EA Koetting as I’d written a letter to him asking for help. This letter is posted on his facebook page.

Anyways, I wanted to say I find wisdom in every single post here and learn so much from you all. Having said that, I was hoping if someone can answer Sitori Diavolo’s question in his earlier post: “How to choose the demon you’d like to work with and be associated with?".

I understand that magic is an art where we work with many spirits/demons depending on the magician’s need of the hour. But shouldn’t there be one main demon or entity that the magician devotes himself to. I’m not sure if I’m making sense. But do hope I could find an answer to this.

I currently have started to learn how to evoke, so obviously I have a plethora of questions that I’m posting on existing threads relevant to that question I have.

Once again, I would like to show you all my gratitude for making me a part of this loving family/community. I am glad that my quest for ascent has leaded me to this great opportunity of talking to you all.

Regards,
Himanshu Chauhan

If I can say something without being bitched at (I’ll keep my personal ideas and beliefs to myself)

In regards to selecting a spirit/demon to work with, I’d say research as much as you can about as many as you can, pick out the ones with the qualities you like or feel most connected to and evoke them, one at a time. Talk to them, get to know them, and see which one you really ‘click’ with.

If they aren’t the spirits/demons for you, maybe ask them for some recommendations.

Welcome to the forums <3