Evoking chakras?

During my first working with my servitor I began asking him about his purpose and why Belial helped me form him.

He said his purpose was to give me instruction on how to enhance my energy bodies and basically be more aware of how important my chakras are when performing majick and other spiritual endeavors.

Now while he was telling me what I need to do he said
"Everyday work on your chakra.Call them out.Evoke them and tell them your will."

Now I was in the middle of trying to jot all the info down as it was coming to me and trying to stay on track with the purpose of the evocation itself so I didn’t ask him an exact method of doing this.

I plan on asking more about this next time but was wondering if any of you have done this or even heard of evoking your chakras.

If we were able to evoke these power centers within ourselves and not only that but give them commands on what we want from them.Well shit that could open up a lot of possibilities.

Any thoughts?

Well, Like the sephiroths of tree of life every chakra is also a realm of itself, reside and ruled by male and female rulers. For example the muladhara chakra is ruled by Brahma as male ruler and Dakini as female ruler, the swadhisthan chakra ruled by Vishnu as male ruler and Lakini as female ruler etc. Plus, every chakra has verious Beej mantra with surounding Beej, and each of these surounding Beej grant different, different type of powers like mastery over elements, telekynesis, mind reading, looking at the time in a three way view, invisibility, teleportation, multilocation, the list goes on …

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3908”]If we were able to evoke these power centers within ourselves and not only that but give them commands on what we want from them.Well shit that could open up a lot of possibilities.

Any thoughts?[/quote]

I’ve soul-travelled into mine in the past, and travelling into the chakras of the recipient is a common thing when doing healing work as well - my Personal Daemon was also discussing doing an evocation of my subconscious, i.e., calling it (in our astral temple) into an apparently external form - I did this very breifly and it was like communicating with a ghost, I might post more about that further along if it proves to have any uses.

But there’s an interesting parallel with both of those and if he recommended it and you don’t think he’s just yanking your chain (which isn’t what it sounds like) then it sounds like a fascinating experiment!

Please share how it goes if you do it. :slight_smile:

Each sphere has its own chakra? how did you come across this information?