Evoking Belial

Good evening. I’m looking at legal charges, and maybe jail time. Minimum 5 years. :grimacing: I’m an idiot and these were intended for family and personal use but needless to say I committed a crime. :man_facepalming:t3: I am seeking help in these matters. My friend has already got me on Evoking Eternity by Koetting and any other insight would be great.

2 Likes

The core is using the sigil; theoretically even only the name, but there may be a risk of impostors. To this it’s possible to add (for example) candles, incense or a scrying device, an appropriate music.
Belial’s cardinal points are south or north. You may visualize (or have) a circle around yourself, on the ground, and a triangle in front of you. Gaze at the sigil in order to ‘open’ it, then either structure the spirit’s body by visualizing it or directly repeat a calling, for example “Itz ra cha Belial”, Belial’s enn etc. until you feel his arrival, then greet him and state your request; indeed EA explains he’s great for legal issues.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight and learnings.

2 Likes

Evoking Eternity is awesome but try Demons of Magick too. It’s available in Kindle format or paperback on Amazon.

1 Like