Evoking Alchemy

Hi everyone.In 2015 and 2016 i discovered a lot new spirits(that i worked with) that now i would like to share to all of you.This will be in a kind of experiment to all of you who are interested.You should summon this spirit and have talk with him,discover secret about him(to wich alchemist he is related to)and detail of his look, also full conversation would be great.If you are interested just post a comment belove or send me pm.

From Grimoire:

Here is the sigil and name of the spirit that can help you on field of Alchemy, be it iner or outer form of that art.Spirits name is Raomun(or Ramon), he look like poor old man with grey beard, but he have a sacred book and a key that contain knowlage of alchemy and radiating blue light aura.His number is …(find out) and he gover (find out) legions.

P.S.If you find a lot of success and benefits from this spirit next week i will post a new them for summoning a new spirit, still i will not post my experience because i dont want to have influence on results of experiment.

I wish you luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made sigil in photoshop you can print or just draw it on pice of paper

[quote=“John, post:1, topic:7849”]Hi everyone.In 2015 and 2016 i discovered a lot new spirits(that i worked with) that now i would like to share to all of you.This will be in a kind of experiment to all of you who are interested.You should summon this spirit and have talk with him,discover secret about him(to wich alchemist he is related to)and detail of his look, also full conversation would be great.If you are interested just post a comment belove or send me pm.

From Grimoire:

Here is the sigil and name of the spirit that can help you on field of Alchemy, be it iner or outer form of that art.Spirits name is Raomun(or Ramon), he look like poor old man with grey beard, but he have a sacred book and a key that contain knowlage of alchemy and radiating blue light aura.His number is …(find out) and he gover (find out) legions.

P.S.If you find a lot of success and benefits from this spirit next week i will post a new them for summoning a new spirit, still i will not post my experience because i dont want to have influence on results of experiment.

I wish you luck :slight_smile:

[/quote]

That sigil is amazing, it seems to glow and pop out when you first look at it. I like that

Could you reup sigil

The OP hasn’t been on since 2017 so it is unlikely he will respond.

1 Like

@Paulden Did you talk to this guy ??
Discovered the other sigils he offered ??

Did you work with this sigil ??