Evoking Abaddon

Well there was always something about him that made me avoid or shy away from him. I got to the point where I said there must be something about me that makes me avoid him.

So I’ve recently been working with the sigil. Yes, he’s fiery but those associations to earth may not be far off either, like fire behaving as earth or vice versa. His energy was intense but very steady or controlled if that makes sense. What I got from him was that he’s concerned with material gain or anything that will boost ones status or position in life. I get the feeling he wants me to stop playing things safe and go for what I want. He made it clear that if I were to do a pathworking with him a gift and sacrifice would be in order.

That’s about all I got so far.

I think you are on the right track with Belial. His energy is very much an earth mixed with fire feel. He’s comes off as a hard ass when I have worked with him, but his insights have always been spot on. I became more dominant in my behavior and dealings with others after working with Belial. I found him helpful in my musical career, he has consistently placed me in the spotlight since calling him for that purpose. I’m thinking of using his power to elevate my bands status in the Texas music scene.

Abaddon the destroyer. Protector of the circle, guardian of magickal operations. I use Abaddon the same way I would use a gun to defend myself. I aim Abaddon at a target, then point, click, bang! He is pure destruction, the very nature and essence of battle. Like the heat of a nuclear blast with a flash of lightning Abaddon lays armies to waste! I know of another side of Abaddon too. He appeared as a locust before (Hell Locust thread), a slow corrosive form of destruction that gnaws away your life force. After calling on Abaddon during that avid trip, I saw many of the electronic devices in the house transform into insects. Each one waiting to drain the life out of the individual who dares touch the bug. There is also the biblical reference in revelations that describes Abaddon as commanding an army of locusts. These are some of my experiences with Abaddon, other experiences are documented on other threads. My disclaimer: I am a highly fucked up individual with little to no occult training,who happened to find EAs books and dared to call upon the demons contained within.

If you leave that doubt open, you are asking for trouble. Instead enter the circle with the complete knowledge that you are a God and that all of existence begs to serve you. If you cannot then work on your self first, there are many spirits capable of helping you do so.

2 Likes

True. If you expect them to fuck you over, they will. Its a magickal way of giving permission.

2 Likes

I seriously appreciate your comments and experience with Abaddon- and this entire thread - even with the ‘mine is bigger’ match- brought just the best data I could have hoped for. yesterday I was reading some obscure post where it discussed and described Abaddon, and his Element and his ‘Days’ and metal and other things- luckily my laptop is profoundly glitch and decided I would have much more fun on another page I could not care less about- and I did not have time to make notes copy or even remotely remember where I was. I know being born 16 august 1961 @ 0530, my element is Fire. What really interested me is I am so driven to have Abaddon as a Patron; this site I was on said Abaddons element was also fire- his personality- as well as being a destroyer sounded an amazingly a lot like me, actually very Controlled and zenlike. And his ‘Days’ well, I think were August 12-22. I have to say- as my birthday falls in there I found it far more interesting. Just not real sure what “his Days” really means- best times to call him-what?
When I read of people evoking Demons- which basically are Gods whether we like it or not; when someone has a bad to terrible experience, I wonder if the person did something to set the entity off. Like- calling them “Evil” and expecting of them attributes which are 'wicked as we would have it etc. They are far above the realm where the demarcation of biblejesusflufflyangelsholygood and leveysatanscaleyleathercladpervertvilebadness exsists. We may ascribe what they do and their talent and work as good/bad- because we are steeped to the bone in dualistic us v. them. When in reality they live in a monistic realm where all things are interconnected one. And our childish views could quickly become annoying to them( I would think).
In my younger years- mostly 9-16, demons (and angels and ET’s) would come to me without any asking or work on my part. I have been meditating on those experiances very carefully in the past months, and have found out, when demonic visits went tits up- and ended with me wishing I was dead rather than go through that again- I Always- fired the first shot; and it usually took more than one shot to earn my spanking. I also did the same in the mortal realm; I had a chip on my shoulder and dammit everyone gets to share in it! I have now wished I knew what happened if I were to treat them with respect and friendly appreciation they were deserving of. In the article I was reading it said that it is one thing for a person to evoke pray work rituals worship etc to receive an appearance etc; but if this event happens without any such activity- there is a whole different paradigm at work. (this was where my laptop wandered somewhere else. So as I never strived or worked for any such thing to occur- all I can think is they must have been sent or had some very good reason to come to me- especially at age 9.
So- anyway; I feel highly pressed to have an audience with Abaddon- hoping he will forgive me for my superherofanatic unbalanced Christian trying to be. I hope he will be willing to make a covenant with me to be my Patron. I am also hoping to find a good Matron, but that will be later. Also, I want to also be able to bring Abigor back to me and hope he will agree to be my mentor. he came to me in 1979 when I just landed in Germany in the army- even though I was king of the asses- he (and his legions) were extremely well behaved, and I was the one creating my own pain- which seemed to be a bad life habit of mine. he had a reason to come to me, I just hope I can convince him to meet with me again and forgive me and be willing to associate with me.
I will be happy for anyone to send me any info on websites, books or whatever discussing Elements natal charts, element and as much data as possible on Abaddon and Abigor. Hopefully something other than the over regurgitated stuff which seems to be to only data in exsistance.
Thanks for listening.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but Abaddon is not one of the Four Kings. Oh, I know you mean EA’s “Four Gatekeepers” or something, but as for the actual Amaymon, if you really must know …

He is the true King of the South and one of the chiefest seven heavenly beings under the Son of God the Most High, the Bright Morning Star. His energy is terrible and absolutely Martian. He appears as an old man having a long beard and flowing hair, crowned with a shining crown and carrying a scepter in his right hand. And he is seated upon a ferocious lion. Before him come dancers and musicians and with him innumerable spirits of the south. For the spirits of this region, the spirits of fire, are obedient unto him. That means a good deal of the spirits in the Ars Goetia, for starters. And the chiefest three kings of these are, first, Asmoday, and second one called Bileth who is not Beleth, and third the angel Astaroth, who is most certainly not the goddess Astoreth who is if anything in fact somewhat above Amaymon in the scheme of these things. But there are others who might appear too, like Bathyn, and Bune, and Berith, and he has messengers like Ocarbydaton and Madycon. The calling of these four kings is often times no small event. So what does he actually do for you? He answers questions, of course, and he makes one an expert in philosophy and in the Ars Notoria. But especially he has the power to make one acquainted with those people one would call the ruling and upper class, and he can tell you all their doings and dirty secrets, as well as give you their favour. There are more essential functions to his nature that aren’t given in any grimoires I’ve seen publicly available, but it’s not my place to tell of these. Oh, yeah, don’t forget the sacrifices that are due when calling any of these four kings. Burnt offerings are favoured here. And there is the ring, of course … but I won’t go into that.

Reading through the arguments that Elison writes is as exciting as watching flies fuck!

On channel 11?

What on earth are “Gods” with a capital “G”?

Basically you’re confused, whether you like it or not. Oh, sure, I fully agree that some of the good ‘gods’ of the ancient world were demonised by the Christian Church, although to be fair this is not a phenomenon unique to Christianity, but rather quite typical conquering cultures. It doesn’t follow that ‘demons are gods’ or that evil spirits do not exist.

when someone has a bad to terrible experience, I wonder if the person did something to set the entity off.

Benevolent spirits do not behave like that, whether one has offended them or not. Ones that fundamentally hate humanity do. Oftentimes, though, the ‘terrible experience’ is merely a reaction of the person to an unfamiliar force. All spirits can terrify. Some will intentionally shake you with a display of their power. But only evil ones - evil beyond all imaginings of the uninitiated - do the sort of sick things that I have witnessed.

Like- calling them "Evil" and expecting of them attributes which are 'wicked as we would have it etc. They are far above the realm where the demarcation of biblejesusflufflyangelsholygood and leveysatanscaleyleathercladpervertvilebadness exsists.

I’m sorry, but the myth of the clash of two forces of order and of chaos in the spiritual world is found in virtually every single ancient religion across the Eurasian continent from Scandinavia to India. Coincidence? Dogmatic moralism? I think not. Evil spirits are recognised worldwide. It has nothing to do with Christianity alone. The fundamental metaphysical distinction between good and evil made so abundantly clear in ancient Zoroastrianism is a sound one.

We may ascribe what they do and their talent and work as good/bad- because we are steeped to the bone in dualistic us v. them.

Auschwitz is not a fucking grey area. Anyone who disagrees with that needs more than a fucking brain transplant. Dualism is essentially correct, and when you’ve actually grasped the concepts you’ll understand that.

When in reality they live in a monistic realm where all things are interconnected one.

Sorry, but good and evil are not connected or logically connectable in any sense except that they both clash in the realm of the same substance. God and his opposite are as irreducible to one another as are being, becoming, and non-being

And our childish views could quickly become annoying to them( I would think).

Having seen what I have seen, namely what can only be called the Bowels of Hell, a chaos as completely removed from the light and order of God as it is possible to even exist in a formed way and then perverted in the opposite direction, I can only chuckle at such willful naivete. It’s on the same level as the pantheist who in all seriousness implies that the murderer, the child rapist, and that pile of rotting shit are all ‘God’. I’m sorry, but the English language possesses a word to describe a being whose sole purpose, welling up from a black ocean of hate, is to destroy, kill, maim, pervert, torture, cause endless suffering and annihilate all the works of God in this world: EVIL. FUCKING EVIL. And they fucking exist. My order is constantly battling these things on the astral. Believe it.

IMO what people call good and evil are both nessecery for reality as we know it to function.It’s just when something goes out of balance, say too much of the dark then there should be for example comes into your reality it causes problems.I’m not promoting we make the world a more evil place on the contrary I think we got too much of it around right now. I’m just saying that both are nessecery.

Even the beings that want to destroy everything IMO are just acting out the functions for which they were made. To me that’s like calling a predator evil for eating meat. It’s just doing what its supposed to do. Of course that being said I don’t want those things doing what they are supposed to do around me and I’ll kick their asses if they try.

Anyway I am interested in hearing about your order if you are allowed to talk about it.

1 Like

I certainly understand where you are coming from, and in one sense I completely agree. Though while I agree that good and evil necessarily are, and there’s nothing to be done about it, I don’t agree that what I understand by evil is necessary to life in some functional way. If every battle were won by good that would not overturn existence. On the other hand I shudder to think of the opposite. Although I think by evil I mean something slightly different to the usual, viz. in the absence of the ordering principle, there is a natural return to ‘chaos’, and that is necessary for the way of the world, but I’m not sure that in itself is evil. It’s more like there are two principles battling over an unformed ‘chaos’ as the equilibrium point, if you follow.

Even the beings that want to destroy everything IMO are just acting out the functions for which they were made.

Angels of God can destroy, but mere functions in the cycles of creation and destruction are not what I’m talking about. Cosmos is an order out of and within chaos, even if I ultimately think it would be better to have a degree eternal order if such were possible. I would say that such evil beings, however, are not creations of God in the first place, nor mere chaos, but arise through perversion of such by evil. If creation occurs through an ordering of chaos, it can also be understood why evil can’t create anything at all but can only pervert the created, while good can certainly ‘destroy’ through a re-ordering.

Perhaps they can be said to be acting out functions for which they were made, but that doesn’t change that they are to me vile enemies to be slain wherever they are found. Don’t worry, I’m under no illusions that this is a war which can ever be ‘won’. It is eternal.

To me that's like calling a predator evil for eating meat. It's just doing what its supposed to do. Of course that being said I don't want those things doing what they are supposed to do around me and I'll kick their asses if they try.

The difference is that the predator is merely indifferently chaotic like a raging fire, and is eating to sustain its life, while the evil spirit is purposeful in its hatred. It wants to destroy the cosmos itself for nothing other than the sake of this destruction itself. I’m calling these things evil because that is what the word means, really. And I am opposed to evil because that is simply my nature as an essentially divine being. To do otherwise would be to, by degree, lose my true self and become animalistic, or worse, embark on a path that leads to Hell. And I’m not being a Christian here.

Anyway, these are difficult ideas that I won’t pretend to have quite figured out yet.

Anyway I am interested in hearing about your order if you are allowed to talk about it.

Maybe later.

Let me put it this way. In proper Kabbalah, the Qlipoth is absolutely not the “Tree of Death” and the underside and counterpart to the Tree of Life. I don’t know what idiot invented that nonsense. Death, and all the principles of creation and destruction, are already found in the cosmic map that is the Tree of Life. The Qlipoth is a pure perversion, plain and simple, a kind of parasitic opposite that has to be but serves no necessary function or cosmic purpose, for what it does is its only ‘purpose’ as an end in itself.

The times when I sort of merged with reality I came to understand that the demonic, the angelic and everything inbetween are all nessecery functions. Of course I wasn’t specifically looking intot he function of the “absolute evil” intelligences you speak of that want to lay waste to everything. It is possible that these are perversions of creation as you assert, but its equally possible they are supposed to be there as I am inclined to think. I will look into if this is the case or not when I get the chance to do so.

One possible function I can think of for such things is to make one stronger, they’re an adversary that must be overcome to evolve. Of course if I’m right about them, there’s nothing wrong with fighting these, as if my guess was correct, its what your supposed to do.

This is a Dukante sigil, published my Demonolater S.Connolly. I like it a lot and use it.

An interesting fact - the name of the russian tradition, which i am following, is Avvadon. In his early writings he was stating, he was a personification of Abbadon himself.

Are there others ? never saw them before.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:4, topic:2081”][quote=“MichaelSmith, post:2, topic:2081”]Here’s his sigil, unfortunately that’s all I really know besides the most obvious.

Would like others input on this elusive entity as well

[url=http://imgur.com/uqEzuHt]http://imgur.com/uqEzuHt[/url][/quote]

Those are the sigils EA has personally used to work with Abaddon, they should work fine.[/quote]

WOW-DAMN !!! just went through this entire thread- WWHHOOOSH !
Kinda sad about all the dungslinging from all the participating thrones, but alot of good spirited info via debate. “Some know shit, vs some know Shit”.
One thing i have become convinced of over the time i have been searching and studying, is, 1- There are 100,000’s x1,000,000’s of spirits, gods, demons, powers, whatever. Gather all we currently have ever had on this globe from the second 2 big rocks stuck together, and we have 1 sandgrain on all the beachs in the galaxy. 2- Even tho we have sigils; I cannot fathom why any entity would not establish new sigils with other workers- maybe for their personal relationships (yes- I believe that happens) or for one person to say "hey- so and so told me this is another combination by which she/he/it could be reached- likely with other Enns and Calls- no differant than someone having more than one email acct or cell #. So really- and i am still a pretty unAttained Padwan Learner in things demonic- we may know it all- but we may also know enough to know we have so much more to learn---- especially from our LEAST FAVORITE places and people. IME.
What i think is important, is that whatever data is out there, from whatever source- it is a pebble on the path- big or small, past or future, but as valid and legit as will get a serious Worker to the next foothold. All of the validity of the past will not overule its value for the Traveler in the future.
I loate the Goetia, mostly the spirit, the method came from good old fashioned bigotry, fear, and ignorance; but how great we at least had that so that more Couragious folk could use it to Experiance Work and Refine the more Advanced and Courteous methods we have now. i did not have to read any warnings to realise that everytime I entered my Sanctum ans saw my Goetic Sigil hanging crooked, and having sluggish kinda irked Belial sessions, that moving it to the south- [better] then out altogether[excellant] to see the validity and appreciation of one sigil over the other. 3- guess what; Betting, and fully intending Belial and I end up with at least our own sigil for our own little club— and if I get anything from him which he says “hey yo- this will be a solid rocket booster for everyone” I will joyously send it in---- and thank and love ya’ll amazingly for getting me there.
Got kinda preachy- but you all got so much to give . That EA is in my world- you guys and Gals are here in my world- makes me really ache for another 53 years to try and catch up- educationally; and Experientially.
To all the EA haters- thanks; more Ice Cream for me. 9393/93 &love

Fwiw, I did some artwork showing Abaddon as I saw him, posted it here.

Pre-moderation BALG was a different place, mostly certain people crowing about knowledge and not, when you go through their post histories, actually sharing it for the enlightenment of their peers… times change, and that mentality always seemed pretty toxic to me.

C’est la vie - anyway, here’s how I saw the big guy:

Larger version.

This is the context - I was in the astral planes, meeting demons, in April last year:

He was standing over it like a very tall, draped figure, a bit like the character in the Rider-Waite card below, only not downcast and his shoulders were much broader: he gave off an immense aura of power, and he seemed to be almost wearing some kind of helmet - if I had to describe it, it looked kind of Roman in style, but not like you see in movies.

He was watching the town being constructed and the buildings resembed the old mud huts we see in rural Egypt and in reconstructions of the villages of the classical era, one single door, no windows at all in this case, and flat roofs, walls smoothed with clay or plaster. The whole realm was a dusty reddish-brown and he seemed to be overseeing the construction of something new.

Yes, I certainly will keep you apprised. However recent days have thrown me abit of a detour, but Abbadon is still very much on the To Do list. Plaaning to have a Pactworking with Belial lasting 2 lunar cycles, then a month or 2 lafter that- plan to a Pactworking with Azazel. Barring unexpected redirects- Abbadon should be next.
I willkeep you in the loop- because without You, her High ness Lady Eva; and all of you others in BLAGland, if I do not keep you in the loop, it may land around my neck }:p>=0===

[quote=“Orismen, post:75, topic:2081”]I really do hope that no one thinks I am trying to be an asshole. I am just saying that I am 100% sure that I got Belial on the phone, though if someone wants to tell me I am wrong, and they can tell me what to do better I will listen. I can admit that I am wrong when I am.

P.S. FDM, if we haven’t scared you off of magic permanently could you give us an update about your journey with Abbadon?

And if anyone cares, but please be gentle as I am out of lube.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-1575/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-1575/[/url]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-report/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-report/[/url]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-part-2-this-time-it’s-personal/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/belial-part-2-this-time-it’s-personal/[/url][/quote]

EA’s Demonic Gatekeepers sigils found on an Etsy site: