Evoke to get stronger, or get stronger to evoke?

Hi guys,

Since im taking my first step into Black magick, having evokation as my main interest, i was wondering if there is a level of power i’d have to archive before performing my first evokation, or if i can evoke and work along with a spirit to guide me through and teach me how to become stronger instead?

So question is,
Evoke to get stronger (spiritually), or get stronger to evoke?

What would you suggest for me to do, To start up with?

Thanks in advance,

2 Likes

Do an Evokation of a Demon you find harmonious with first. Because when you call upon a spirit it draws from some of your energy to maintain its form in this world… This is the reason for Giving Offerings…because its a more sincere energetic expression offering of your energy.

When you call upon a Spirit and form a Pact with it, it will draw upon and naturally raise your capacity to hold and express energy as well as your endurance to experience higher more intense levels of energy.

1 Like

[quote=“Biosynth, post:2, topic:6715”]Do an Evokation of a Demon you find harmonious with first. Because when you call upon a spirit it draws from some of your energy to maintain its form in this world… This is the reason for Giving Offerings…because its a more sincere energetic expression offering of your energy.

When you call upon a Spirit and form a Pact with it, it will draw upon and naturally raise your capacity to hold and express energy as well as your endurance to experience higher more intense levels of energy.[/quote]

Thanks Biosynth,

Besides following a working system to evoke, is there something me as a newbie should watch out for? before, after or while the evokation ?

1 Like

Know what you want and how you plan to achieve it. Know the variables… Then lessen the potential variables you do not desire to be a part of your plan. Be meticulous and mindful in the details. When calling upon a demon it pays well to know the potential bad consequences so that you may word your request properly for a more positive experience.

Look at it like exercise - the more you do, the better you get, which means you CAN do more, etc. :slight_smile:

Don’t get discouraged if the first times are no big production with demons popping up to visible form, just keep going and treat it like any other skill where you get better the more you do.

4 Likes