Evocative in the bedroom

Can evocation be done in the bedroom without any problem?

Yes. evocation can be done anywhere. Most people who do not have a separate room for a temple use their bedroom. Some even evoke in the bathroom, if that is the only place they have privacy.

5 Likes

Ok

1 Like

But when I start to practice on how to do evocation, I always feels to sleep and getting tired.although I work in the building and construction.

Evocation takes energy. It can be very tiring.

2 Likes

Ok

I did a practice on sigil scrying to Prince Orobas,
I place two blue candles and two black candles in four points and I put the sigil inside.
I recite E.A’s calling forth all Magickal Powers severally
And I vibrate the enn of Prince Orobas severally.
I didn’t see any sign of him so I then vibrate E.A’s conjuration to summon forth.
I then vibrate the enn of Prince Orobas severally,
The sign: the candle flame blinks and stop and my heart start to beat fast I become very weak and my eyes start turning me and also I instantly feel like going to private (Toilet).
I couldn’t continue so I closed the ritual but I didn’t get any sign of the sigil or any other sign-in the room.
I want to know if what I did was wrong.
Thanks

Sounds great for a first time. Well done! :+1:

2 Likes

I would not recommend a pendulum for anybody and certainly not a beginner. Anything can come through if your not focust enough like an ouija board. I would recommend meditating and chanting orobas his enn daily to strengthen the connection with him and then calling him into a lucid dream.

3 Likes

Can I get the guide to the pendulum?

Good morning, I put 3 candles in a triangle forn (2 blue,1 black) plus 2 sticks of frankincense and put Prince Orobas sigil inside.
I started vibrating the enn of Prince Orobas over and over and the black candle start blinks and the flame become higher (like kerosene is drop on it) and feel on my body like something was there and suddenly went off and the flame of the candle become normal.

Was it normal to get this sign

Prince Orobas always comes whenever you call him. The question is…what is your intent? Why are you calling on him and to what purpose? Are you seeking a full manifestation of the great Prince, which at this time may apparently be beyond you, or are you seeking to petition him?

Decide what it is you wish to do, give him the charge and close off the ritual and stop worrying about it.

2 Likes

My intent is to get him closer to me as friends and work together in the future

1 Like

i work also in my bedroom and no problem at all,for sleep later rest etc.
if you re interest to work with pendulum,take a look at amazon,for carl spartacus,one book is especially for work with 72 goetians demons and shem angels.
kindle e book is extremely affordable.works great for me.

2 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like