Evocation

exactly and thats what i did. just because i dont agree with you doesnt call for this.

i never said you did come here under false pretenses but dont expect everyone here to just agree and not say anything to the contrary.

2 Likes

So the right hand path has the potential of being stronger but more of it is unaccessible to us?

3 Likes

Is it more suited for"nice ppl?"

4 Likes

I heard somewhere that demons follow their own will while angels follow the will of Yahweh. Not sure how accurate this is as I haven’t worked with many angels.

3 Likes

Hmm

2 Likes

I would be very interested in learning more about the attributes of angels. Also what’s the difference between a seraphim and a fallen seraphim? Aren’t some demons fallen from the high ranking of angels? When they fall from high ranks do they lose some power, while retaining most of it? Also do angels work on their own accord or for their God’s?

2 Likes

Lol no. Its more to do with becoming in contact with the Divine. The Divine is perfection. And humans are flawed, myself included. Is it not what we are suppose to do? Strive to perfect the imperfect of ourselves through ascend?

3 Likes

Ah ok lol I see. May I asked you an honest question?

1 Like

Yes go ahead.

1 Like

I will pm you in a few minutes on your 3 qeustions :blush:

2 Likes

So I used to be Christian until I asked God Point Blank if he was the god of the Bible and he said no. So why then do you say that humans are flawed of God created us?

1 Like

I will pm you my answer also. As I dont think yet again many will like my answer.

Ty😋

2 Likes

The simple answer is that we have free will.

Ehhh I wouldn’t say this partially accurate. My interactions with them over the years have never been would i would call “dangerous” in the sense that they entities of this current will actively try to harm you.

With that said their very energies and nature have the effect of a kind of toxin on the psyche if exposed to too much for to long or more than your ready for at once. Exposures to these entities alone has an effect of pulling you deeper down the rabbit hole as it were. If you go to deep too fast it can snap your psyche very easily.

This is why in my opinion at least the preparatory immersion in needed when interacting with this current and these entities. At the surface level of what most people know about it is “they are powerful and they may drive you mad or devour you”. From my experiences its more trying to go deeper than you are ready for in this current is what leads to the self destruction of devoring of self as a means of self preservation.

I hear they dont hold back which is the problem, driving people to madness and the lovecraftian entities are like “he was too weak to handle it” and literally dont give a fuck.

Source: lost my shit awhile back when attempting to decypher the necronomicon, everything connected somehow and possibilities were endless and easy for me to see. This made me paranoid of which possibilities woild manifest. Took me several months of meditation, realigning chakras, and grounding to get better. I couldnt smoke or be alone during this time

Ill agree to disagree with you both. I do not believe it was 1 being. It was likely many beings who cooperated in our creation