Evocation

it is a weird question but,who is the most dangerous and hardest to evoke/deal

is there one of them that is avoided for be too much dangerous?
and maybe dont like to interact with humans?

Azazel. In my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Any of the Lovecraftian entities, don’t go knocking at their door until you’re ready or you’ll be sorry.

Most especially Azathoth

2 Likes

Azazel isn’t really dangerous.

Shadow people, Lovecraftian spirits, ets, etc. are dangerous.

“Dangerous”

1 Like

Ive never had a problem with the lovecraftian spirits i have come in contact with

2 Likes

If you piss them off, or aren’t ready or meant to contact them, things don’t always end very well.

3 Likes

There’s also lucifer in the sense your more then likely to be knocked out by his energy when calling him :wink:

3 Likes

I always heard that Lucifuge Rofocal was a pretty violent spirit.

1 Like

I called on him when first starting out. He and Asteroth I felt very strongly.
Wouldn’t say that he was violent though. Felt like he was very tall and crouching over my shoulder from behind (I was facing south). Kind of a who are you to call on me vibe. I had a similar vibe felt from asteroth. But couldn’t determine what was being said.
But feeling something that strong with zero astral senses is something. Think I might have upset or annoyed them when I called.

4 Likes

I would say from LHP anyone above the 9 Kings besides Lucifer/ Lucifer’s dark twin -Lucifuge- these also don’t appreciate contact with magicians who still cling to RHP ideas/sentiments even in the slightest. Avoid Entities like Leviathon (pure beast with no contempt for humanity). And Satan himself (alot of people say they are in contact with him/leviathon) but as pure entities of hate/darkness/choas. I would say for sanity sake should rather be avoided even for the adept.
As for the RHP Celestial Hierarchy. And I lend more to this, to me is far more fascinating than the LHP hierarchy once you start digging in deeper -Interestingly we as humans get into contact only with the lower three choirs in the 3rd last order! Namely Principalities (extremely rare) Archangels and Angels. All the upper ranks that concludes (6 choirs) of 2nd and 1st order NO human can even possibly get into contact with! ONLY the divine God know their names. It is said that the Seraphim 1st order encircling the Divine’s throne (meaning fiery serpents) each with six faces and six wings illuminates a light so bright not even the lower choirs of Angels / Archangels can look upon them. Which should tell you a great deal more about the power and authority held within the RHP current. The RHP and the Divine remains supreme.
Yes I can hear the sighs and see the rolling eyes. However keep in mind to truly learn about your Godself is not a popularity contest. I am also entitled not to agree with what everyone else in LHP may believe.

7 Likes

Just based on what I’ve read, I believe Beleth is not for beginners. “The conjurer must be brave, and holding a hazel wand in his hand must draw a triangle by striking towards the South, East, and upwards, then commanding Beleth into it by means of some conjurations” I think what it really means is Beleth will try to spook you a little bit.

4 Likes

you said : The RHP and the Divine remains supreme?

how do you know?
i am not arguing,just curious in how you know that?

out of curiosity.

2 Likes

that hasnt been my experience with him. but he is more of a you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours, or a this for that type spirit. atleast at first. but he is a very fun spirit makes me think of Daemon off vampire diaries lol.
but i guess he could be dangerous if you approached with the wrong attitude.
he has been very helpful to me.

3 Likes

Same here. He likes to bargain.

2 Likes

Interesting I go to church with my family alot.
yet ive had no trouble being in contact with Azazel, Lucifer, Lucifuge, Satan, Baelzebub, Abaddon, Belial, Amaymon, Astaroth, Shax.

also working with Zeus, Hermes.

Papa Legba.

3 Likes

Just by having a look at both hierarchies. You also do know that humans were given authority by Yaweh over angels and demons. So just knowing an entity’s name gives you dominion over him. Anyway the hierarchy. If you look at the LHP right from the top all the way down Satan, Lucifer, Lucifuge, Azazel, 9 kings, dark princes, dukes, marques ect… you can summon all of them. (Just think about this) all their info, their sigils their attributes are readily available on the net and in books from experience of other magicians. Its not recommended by most adepts so summon above the kings but you still can if you wanted.
The RHP Yaweh, Christ
First order: Seraphim, Cheribum, Thrones.
Second order: Dominions, Virtues, Powers
Third order: Principalities, Archangel, Angels
Everything from Principalities upwards can’t be summonedf! Even if you wanted to.There are no sigils or alot of information available about them other then physical attributes (few prophets were given glimpses of them). We only have sigils and information available on archangels not even most of the angels below them. Do you see how mind boggling that is? Also remember Lucifer and the other angels who became fallen angels were made by Yaweh just like you and I. The mere fact that he made everything and gave everything their unique gifts alone makes the RHP superior.

3 Likes

actually if you read ancient sumerian text (which out dates the bible)
Enki , EA, aka Lucifer created us.

3 Likes

Lucifer created man? I could write a book with added volumes on this subject. So
before this becomes a huge debate which I am not going to go into. lets just rather agree to disagree and that is that.

3 Likes

Well this is a black magicians forum. Most of us here do not buy into the abrahamic religions.

i was merely stating my opinions on the matter.

3 Likes

I am aware its a 95% black magician forum. There is a category under the forum labelled White magick for people who follow RHP. I also stated in my introductory that I am RHP so I never entered this forum under false pretences. I never asked anyone to buy into any of my statements if they don’t wish to. I also give my opinion into matters where I can just like you.

3 Likes