Evocation with no success

Trying to evocate Bune with no sucess.
Considering Clauneck. Can someone guide me in this, i would much appreciate any help. Im a beginner.

1 Like

hello, do you have senses developed enough? was this your first evocation? :wine_glass:

1 Like

It was my first. How do i develop my senses?

I had an offering of red wine and tobacco, i sat the offerings within its sign i had drawn on a brick… i left the offering.

How are you sure that your evocation was not successful?

All that matters is result. However, if you called a spirit believe that the spirit is there and make your request.

Be open to the manifestation and do not lust about the result.

1 Like

Thanks. I just was expecting some type of communication. I was presenting a contract ,which holds a large bit of work on my end. I went ahead as if it was successful. Im just not sure. I need to be certian before i start upholding my end of the deal. I asked for a sign of acceptance during the evocation and i didnt recieve any. Im going to get more knowledge on evocation and try agian. Ill never give up until i have sucess,even if the contract is denied.

1 Like

Seemingly mundane occurrences, thoughts etc. may be signs and messages too, about astral senses concentrate on your Ajna (between eyebrows) and Vishuddha (throat) chakras, repeating “Om” for the first and “Ham” for the second: this progressively awakens them, developing clairvoyance and clairaudience.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like