Evocation tips about the Olympian Spirits?

Greetings everyone, as the topic name suggests, I am planning to summon this wednesday, the Olympian spirit Ophiel who’s planet is Mercury. I have done my research about the planetery hours which are in Mercury for my timezone. For the evocation I intend to meditate on his seal and chant his name in my mind, this will also be my very first evocation and I would appreciate your help if anyone can add additional tips etc.

“Olympian spirits” made me curious as I thought it was about the the Greece deities, Theoi.

I admit, I got pretty disappointed. :pensive:

Was hoping for my man Zeus to get some action.

I understand your confusion :grin: I think lots of people tend to mistake the Olympic Spirits for the Greek deities, but there is quite the difference, I think if you are to speak directly for the Greek gods, I think they should be addressed as ‘‘Greek Patheon’’.

2 Likes

Zeus once blessed me despite I made a very half-assed ritual to him, that have stuck with me, and I have had a very positive image of him since then.
I’ve also grown up with the myths, reading a lot of them as a kid.

Whenever someone involves their pantheon, I take interest, such as now.

Well, good luck, man, I hope you get the results you hope for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the luck wishing! Also Zeus? Woah, I mean, just woah, hope one day I can try to evoke him too, if I get better that is.

1 Like

Zeus is really chill, as in, really chill, or at least, that is my experience with him.
I don’t think you’ll have any problems doing a simple offering for him, just give him a drink, don’t ask for anything in return.

3 Likes

I will be sure to remember this when im ready for him. Also, since he is a god, when summoning him, doesnt that take a lot of your spiritual energy?

1 Like

Not if you did it like I did.
I simply called out his name and poured out a drink for him, a simple sacrifice seemingly well appreciated.

What I received was a 2 week long blessing.

But I think it is important that you don’t ask him for anything, at least not in the beginning.

1 Like

Now that really, really sounds amazing, I will definetly have to consider evoking Zeus in the future now, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Though she originates in many cultures, Hekate is still a part of the Hellene Family.

2 Likes

An author named Jorg Sabellicus reported an incident about 3 magicians who summoned an Olympian spirit and, I don’t know, perhaps one may take profit from Christian prayers and rules; I mean, in this particular case.

how can i summon or call him
does he has special incantation

1 Like

Zeus seems pretty welcoming, I think all you need to do is offer him something tasty to drink and say “Oh, Zeus, accept my gift!”.

1 Like

For the Olympian spirits, I recommend the Chaos Magick Gallery of Magick book by Adam. I felt the best vibes with Bethor, the Olympian spirit for Thursday and Jupiter.

1 Like