Evocation smoke, one small problem

Ok so i started to do the evocation for azazel. I rented a storage room for it and i got everything ready. The only problem i am having is that when i put the copal resin on the charcoal disk there is only one little string of smoke. when i put it at my house its a lot but in the storage its only one string. Why is that? and how else can i burn the copal for the demon to manifest. Any suggestions?

lack of oxygen.

lack of oxygen.[/quote]

Thats what i thought but i mean i am breathing so it cant be that much lack of oxygen haha. Should i leave the door more open?

lack of oxygen.[/quote]

Thats what i thought but i mean i am breathing so it cant be that much lack of oxygen haha. Should i leave the door more open?[/quote]

well, you are breathing, but not a ton. The smoke
needs more oxygen. Get a vent or something to bring in
more oxygen.

Charcoal? Shit, don’t give yourself carbon monoxide poisoning… I am no chemist, but there should be are some mixtures that can produce lots of smoke safely.

Charcoal? Shit, don’t give yourself carbon monoxide poisoning… I am no chemist, but there should be are some mixtures that can produce lots of smoke safely.[/quote]

what would those mixtures be?

It does take a little while for the charcoal disk to be really ready to burn resins/herbs, are you giving it enough time? They burn for a long time, so give them 5-10 minutes, you might even see a bit of ash form on the edge of the disk. And they’ll give off a ton of heat too. If that doesn’t work, try lighting another disk or 2, more disks will let you burn more incense. Make sure you’re getting them started outside your space, or you’ll pass out!

Charcoal? Shit, don’t give yourself carbon monoxide poisoning… I am no chemist, but there should be are some mixtures that can produce lots of smoke safely.[/quote]

on the other hand, you could burn “poisonous” herbs like deadly nightshade or mugworts. Thats the plan for me anyways.

I know what you mean. Use a mortar and pestle to grind it, then use bigger charcoals so there’s more surface area to burn.