Evocation of the sun god

a god so unpredictable. he comes on his own.
and so different from other entities you may have evoked. But I finally got the key through months of trying the connection.

i’ll decide if I’m really going to speak about this through your feedbacks. Just convince me that much of you here are capable of holding the pressure evoking a great entity.

Oh my… “i’ll decide if I’m really going to speak about this through your feedbacks. Just convince me that much of you here are capable of holding the pressure evoking a great entity.”

Oh my, oh my, oh my…

why?

I can never say I’m a great magician that I had the ability to connect with the sun god. i think it’s related with my astrological sign 'cause i am related with the sun. think it’s the reason i can deal with the heat that run in my body when he manifest or even just make connection. What I fear most was the pulling of breathe when you got into contact with him.

sorry for the words i used that maybe somewhat different to read upon.
just have the care for all of us…

even me i can’t desire to evoke him.

It seems to me that when E.A. shares his videos, we don’t all have to convince him of anything first - and when enormous numbers of people on this forum, talented magicians, have shared their works over the past 3 years, none of THEM have expected anyone to jump through any hoops or prove anything, and then you come along and ask this?

It may go over well on some forums but I don’t think you’ll find much support for it on here. I’m speaking as a fellow member here, this isn’t a moderation issue, by the way.

If you have doubts about whether this is safe for other people, ask your spirits - anyone reading it should surely do the same before attempting to copy anything.

yes you’re right about that, am just really gettin shit here.

for that moderation thing. i didn’t come for that anyway.

and, in the real sense, why would i even dare to start the topic if i really don’t wanna share it.

well, Think I will now. Just wait for it. I got to be exact in what I’ve seen.

You’re the only person who can decide, I’m not trying to pressure you to share anything, simply make it clear that people are unlikely to want to “qualify” as we have so many great magicians sharing stuff, and (this is important) trusting their readers and viewers to use their common sense and skills to decide whether it’s right for them. :slight_smile:

Think I need to ask apology to all of you for this thing I’ve said in here. I’ve just read the post of RavensAscent and the comment of Lady Eva and had a thought about it. The thing I did was just really so destructing in a good site of sharing and learning. Maybe it’s just my closed mind,so one-sided view, that I posted this supposed words of challenge(as what I had in mind while i was typing them) never thinking of how it would appear to perceptions of different people.And, I just forgot this is a place for sharing and learning. So thankyou for that reminder, as it was for me.

Looking forward that all things be fine here and all will be serious to the point of learning and sharing.

And this post, maybe just leave it here and be an example for others.

The topic I’ve started, the evocation…, I’ll just start another soon to be separate with this.