Evocation of the Dark Gods

Has anyone ever tried to evoke one of the Dark Gods?

The form showed in NAOS teaches how to call them, through entering trance, vibration of the name and the quartz cristal, both to experience the Pathways and to call upon them to perform changes in concrete reality.

I would like to hear experiences of these beings evoked, I think it may be extremely powerful, and perhaps dangerous as well, for example Shugara, and so on.

EA in Evoking Eternity shows Aosoth as one of the “occult” Demon Gatekeppers, and a powerful ally to Ascent.

Share your experiences

I’ve never evoked them but another magician I know said they would only come if the air is charged with suffering and the room is in pure darkness. These beings are said to be extremely dangerous, killing the magician or causing madness from simply looking upon them… If you find sigils or something please share, I would love to evoke them as well.

Hi Necromaster,

You have all the sigils in NAOS, or even in many of ONA websites.

Here you have them all, simply pick on “Older Posts” to view the the others.

They are 21

http://wckdn.wordpress.com/

I do not think they are very reluctant to come, quite the contrary, for the records I’ve read they come with speed and easiness, but I suppose in that moment is up to you to bear it.

Dark Gods seem to be a very specific group of entities, and I don’t know if it’s myth, urban-internet-legend, or else, but they seem to be very dark, and their attributies aren’t even given clearly in any grimoire.

I know firsthand a person who traveled all pathways and according to him it’s a very hard, terrifying experience, and many times you think it’s gonna out your hands.

Will have to buy NAOS. Do you think they will respond to a normal evocation?

You even have to buy it.

I think you can download it from many ONA websites, as well as many other Manuscripts and information.

The way in working with these entities as given in Naos it’s not evocation, but invocation.

You have to lead yourself into a desolate area, like a forrest or a desert, and there you have to call them, in a specific way, explained in Naos.

It seems the normal way to work with them, but you can evoke them as well.

As I said in Evoking Eternity EA shows his relation with Aosoth.

But I don’t know how intelligent could be this, at least with some of them, like Shugara, which it’s apparently very dangerous.

If anyone has had an experience please share.

Communing with the Dark Gods in a pure style is very advanced and dangerous.
Evokation in a stripped down layout can and does produce results, as does opening their seals. The Operator who can presence these energies and let them flow through herself can direct them in astounding ways. I believe EA has a Conjuring in a couple of his books that is done in such a way.
U.G. 333

Thought: I’m very much into looking at these kinds of teachings as allegories - speaking in physical terms toward a nonphysical point …

With this in mind - What “room” could be darker than a mind filled with suffering & despair because of the mortal bondage entangling it?

Food for thought :wink: Z

[quote=“Izual, post:3, topic:120”]Hi Necromaster,

You have all the sigils in NAOS, or even in many of ONA websites.

Here you have them all, simply pick on “Older Posts” to view the the others.

They are 21

http://wckdn.wordpress.com/

I do not think they are very reluctant to come, quite the contrary, for the records I’ve read they come with speed and easiness, but I suppose in that moment is up to you to bear it.

Dark Gods seem to be a very specific group of entities, and I don’t know if it’s myth, urban-internet-legend, or else, but they seem to be very dark, and their attributies aren’t even given clearly in any grimoire.

I know firsthand a person who traveled all pathways and according to him it’s a very hard, terrifying experience, and many times you think it’s gonna out your hands.[/quote]

INDEED! Nothing terrifies me more than truly being face-to-face with my own “demons” - those memories & feelings of being powerless to prevent harm to myself or my personal world! Again, allegory pointing toward my own mental environment.

To that end, might not the gods & demons nonphysical be responding with such eagerness to serve the purpose of “birthing you” out of those memories that no longer serve you?

A different perspective … :wink: Z

Hi Zoe

I think this is a matter more of doing than thinking.

Invoke them, and experience the knowledge, images, and feelings they would bring to you, and overcome them.

You know, I have no problem in working with demonic energies in general, and even I see them more desirable in some aspects.

But, I don’t know why, but these Dark Gods have had a “something” that has always made me tremble.

For me this is much like a true challenge, a powerful dark alchemy that perhaps you overcome, or if not you simply don’t leave it “unscarred”, to be gentle.

There are times on our life, called the time of the black soul. Here parts of
our personallity, which are normally hidden, come now to the surface. Good if we can controll them, trouble and pain, when they get loose.

Right than, it is when the channels to the darkness are open. I can feel it strong and can enter the Qlipphot. Sure it would be also the right time to
contact the dark gods.

I worked with Belial and it was terrifing until he manifested really big like massive hands. I need to work with him again come to think of it. But he wasnt the scarest one…
BP

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:11, topic:120”]I worked with Belial and it was terrifing until he manifested really big like massive hands. I need to work with him again come to think of it. But he wasnt the scarest one…
BP[/quote]

the first encounter i had with Belial certainly left me with a ‘WTF’ feeling afterward. it got less awkward as time went on and the encounters became more and more.

[quote=“Cheezus, post:12, topic:120”][quote=“blackpheonix, post:11, topic:120”]I worked with Belial and it was terrifing until he manifested really big like massive hands. I need to work with him again come to think of it. But he wasnt the scarest one…
BP[/quote]

the first encounter i had with Belial certainly left me with a ‘WTF’ feeling afterward. it got less awkward as time went on and the encounters became more and more.[/quote]

Yes, Belial gets less awkward. He does have a “massive” energy. Very intimidating but also comforting knowing he’s on your side. (at least I hope so.) ; )

[quote=“Azesiel, post:13, topic:120”][quote=“Cheezus, post:12, topic:120”][quote=“blackpheonix, post:11, topic:120”]I worked with Belial and it was terrifing until he manifested really big like massive hands. I need to work with him again come to think of it. But he wasnt the scarest one…
BP[/quote]

the first encounter i had with Belial certainly left me with a ‘WTF’ feeling afterward. it got less awkward as time went on and the encounters became more and more.[/quote]

Yes, Belial gets less awkward. He does have a “massive” energy. Very intimidating but also comforting knowing he’s on your side. (at least I hope so.) ; )[/quote]

certainly :slight_smile: