Evocation of the Characters from the World of Warcraft!

Hi Guys!
I wonder, whether anybody had ever tried to evoke any entity from the World of Warcraft . The game is saturated with various magickal charters, magickal items and other magickal stuffs and references, actually in my opinion the whole World Of Warcraft game is a treasure hunting ground for any chaos magician.

2 Likes

There are a lot of different options when you get into this area and most refer to this as working with Thought forms and creating and working with Magical Entities and Familiars. Also think about how many people and how many years that people have been playing World of Warcraft or even storyteller games like Dungeons and Dragons, HP Lovecraft to even Harry Potter stories add all that and you quickly see that it is quit a lot all over the world.

Now if you look at past gods like say Zeus compare that to say the house elf Dobby from the Harry Potter Books and you have quite a bit more Agreement (in the law of magic) to make a really powerful Thoughtform out of the Elf Dobby that can serve you in many ways as a Magical Familiar or Cthulhu from HP Lovecraft to guard your house.

With some Imagination you can take this and run with it and you will get some very real results that will blow you away… It all comes down to what works for you may not work the same for someone else. Also be careful what you tell others in any magical workings as negative thinking from others can destroy results as well…

1 Like

Thanks Thorn, for your opinion.
Yes, I m totally agree with you and you have pointed to some important points. But what makes a character from the “World of Warcraft” Unique, is that almost all of the characters from that game carries a unique sigil on their forehead or on their back, which is very funny ! And we know that in an evocation if a magician have a name and a sigil associated with that name in his possession than the evocation procedure become a lots more encouraging .

2 Likes

Thanks Jyoti, I did not know that about, Sigils in World of Warcraft and there characters I will have to check that out. It’s always nice to learn something new and to see how you can find a place for it’s use…

2 Likes

[url=http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/2008/01/BME-Pain-Olympics.aspx]http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/2008/01/BME-Pain-Olympics.aspx[/url]