Evocation of Spirits from Franz Bardon's Book

I was planning on evoking a spirit from Franz Bardon’s book “The Practice of Magical Evocation” and am looking for anyone’s experiences with any one of those spirits he mentions in his book.

Its very hard to find much about people’s experiences with those spirits. I have found some but not much. People say most, if not all, of the spirits names are in code and are not their true name. They say you have to be magically mature and developed in order to discover their true names and successfully evoke them.

Personally, I don’t know what to believe. I was planning on evoking a spirit using the exact names he mentions. But I have some doubt. And I don’t want to go into an evocation with even a hint of doubt. That’s why I’m looking for anyone’s experiences with those spirits. If anyone successfully evoked any of those spirits. And any other information or details they are willing to share regarding this.

When I was once doing research on the Abramelin Working/Operation I seem to recall coming across some sites that paralleled the spirits in Bardon’s book with the spirits in the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. Try a cross search and see what you come up with.

I love Franz brandons work. But it should be noted that his first book introduction to hermatics should be properally worked through first. I think becuse it will pre expose u to hermatics thinking and you will discover very interesting forms of magick that will bring u closer to God hood. Genric truth is given. As a dark magician reading a hermtic book can be kinda backwards but I loved it and it’ll knock any dabbler side.

If I can get ONE thing across it will GREATY inhanc you’re asrension but most of all AnY part of u that’s slightly a dabbler will be amended after path working.

1 Like