Evocation of Satan with E.A. Koetting

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/satan/

I am not sure what you all think of this …

Satan is The Devil literally, and does not like to fuck around. He empirically will affect the circumstances of your life, and psychology of your brain. You will observe your fantasies, motivations, and emotions transforming over time in a way that enables your Ascent under his stewardship. He will factually reshape your fortune and destiny in his own ingenius and mysterious manner, as he did for me. I sincerely encourage you to *not* participate in this Black Book of Satan if you cannot handle inexplicible supernatural phenomena.

Here is the YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g-bceTALkk

I have a feeling the text on the website may have been written by Timothy rather than Koetting.
However the video does relay some what the same thing, apparently you can make a deal with THE DEVIL for only $797USD.
And you won’t have to struggle with working towards becoming an adept and putting time and effort into your spiritual ascent.

The devil will just do it for you …

I’ve had a spirit come to me and tell me that they not pleased to say that least that Koetting (and Timothy?) are doing this.

I have to give credit where credit is due, some of Koetting’s work is really fucking good.
But this …

5 Likes

I don’t know, if you ask me it’s not unreasonable considering you are working with the devil mask of modern Satan. Rhp would probably view it poorly but he’ll you got the oranges up the stairs. I personally am not afraid to call a plumber when the shit starts to back up. This is fine by me if it’s what someone wants who are we to decide what is right and wrong for other people’s evolution. Lol but you could call it the armchair Arcane or the couch potato path lol.

1 Like

oh it is reasonable.

I don’t get one thing here. One day he’s saying that he doesn’t believe in Satan and another day he’s offering a pact with Satan to people… Personally, I know that Satan (Sheitan) exist, but this is just… If I was on Eric’s place, I would explain to people how I changed my mind and now believe that this entity exist. I don’t want anyone to get me wrong, I’m just expressing my opinion. Also, I would be really happy to see Eric’s answer on this, but I think that he’s too busy for that.

3 Likes

“Satan is a middle man, not important outside of one particularly persistent philosophy.”

• EA Koetting

“I personally dont work with Satan at all.”

• paraphrased EA Koetting at magickALL gathering lecture.

“For nearly $1000 I will sell your soul to Satan (;”

• Ea koetting (04/26/2016)

Some days the guy really does dissapoint.

4 Likes

I recall him stating that he wasn’t impressed with Satan .

2 Likes

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:2, topic:7644”]I don’t know, if you ask me it’s not unreasonable considering you are working with the devil mask of modern Satan. Rhp would probably view it poorly but he’ll you got the oranges up the stairs. I personally am not afraid to call a plumber when the shit starts to back up. This is fine by me if it’s what someone wants who are we to decide what is right and wrong for other people’s evolution. Lol but you could call i

t the armchair Arcane or the couch potato path lol.[/quote]

Wait armchair Arcane? :wink:

There is some controversial stuff going on in the community about the way in which entities can exist. The energy current thought form etc whatever you call it indeed exits. But the conscious archetype or " mask" that is Satan begins to exist when you call him into existence. The modern Satan is a collective creation of humanity when you tap into that archetype you mingle yourself with all the things that the modern concept of Satan means to you. But this doesn’t mean you are accessing every mask of that current just the one if that was the intent. I’ve been trying to figure all that out for a while and I’m not saying I’m right I’m just giving you my theory on it.

I recently posted the following in another section of this forum. I do believe and KNOW Satan (Shaitan/Iblis) to be just as real as all other Gods and deities (Venus, Lucifer, Belial, Seere, Asmodeus, Hekate, Sekhmet, Horus, Kali, Paimon and so on).

Eric,
I challenge you to summon Satan, the real, actual Satan, Shaitan, Iblis — the most feared, misunderstood and despised of all Gods! You could even invite him to possess you (and have all them nutters online go: “Oh! He’s possessed by Satan.”, lol).

Here’s the Seal and the Key of Satan:

Here’s Dukante’s Satan Sigil:

According to Faust, Satan is Governor Supreme of the Infernal Empire also known as Hell (after Lucifer, Emperor Supreme, and Belial, Viceroy):

http://www.blackmagick.com/infernal_tarot_cards1.html
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/Johannes_Faust_-_The_Black_Raven.pdf

You could ask Our Lord Satan to free mankind from the chains of religious bigotry, fundamentalism and extremism (terrorism) that are literally destroying the world and corrupting, yes, corrupting the minds of new generations.

You could ask for the establishment of a new Satanic Age, especially in this 2016 year, the 50th Anniversary celebration of the Church of Satan which put Satanism into the mainstream.

And finally, for protection of all black magicians, especially in this age of terrorism. ‘Kiss the Devil’ was playing when them jihadists attacked the Bataclan. It’s about The Devil gets his revenge. SHAITAN ACKBAR!!!
http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/qa-with-e-a/challenge-evocation-of-the-real-satan-shaitan/

[quote=“Cogitation, post:5, topic:7644”]“Satan is a middle man, not important outside of one particularly persistent philosophy.”

• EA Koetting

Some days the guy really does dissapoint.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. And honestly, the wording of the article in the link deathwish provided, really does sound like something Timothy would say but either way, E.A. is promoting it by allowing it. It just seems like a way to appeal to another audience, the literal devil worshippers, to sell more products. But who am I to say that for sure right? That’s just my opinion.

Something else I did not understand, the article says Satan can protect you from Azazel. If I understood that correctly, why would E.A. work with Azazel and even write a book for him and then say, allow me to make a pact for you with Satan, who I don’t believe in, to keep away Azazel, a demon I have worked with on many occasions, away from you? Did I understand that correctly?

2 Likes

No. I think he meant the client will benefit spiritual protection from Azazel.

1 Like

That was how I understood it when I read it… like a benefit of this pact will be the protection of Azazel.

1 Like

When I read it, I figured it was a typo because timothy was just editing the last thing EA charged exuberantly for… A pact with Azazel.

1 Like

And dont get me wrong, I love this community, a lot of EA’s books and vids as well, but really…genuine lhp magicians are the last people you should try to sell snake oil to. It undermines the whole movement.

2 Likes

I think youre viewing this from a 'human relationships' perspective, which is black and white with a few shades of grey in between. Spiritual entities on the other hand dont think or operate as such. Theyre multifaceted beings in every regard. For example a pact with an entity will definitely not render your invisible to the same entity or grant you with immunity, if a more capable practitioner employs the same entity against you. A pact is an agreement made on your paradigm only. Its certainly paradoxical.

That was how I understood it when I read it… like a benefit of this pact will be the protection of Azazel.[/quote]

Okay well they really need to reword that because ‘from’ implies to be protected from that entities harm. Protected by would have been a much better term to use.

And Zeus, why are you lecturing me on the way entities do not think like humans? For one thing, I have worked with enough entities to truly understand that. If you would read some of my past posts here, you would see that I try to remind people of this very often, so I don’t need anyone telling me this, and also because, I don’t see anything in my previous statements here on this topic that indicated I had no clue how entities perceive things. I was pointing out how several things that E.A. has written in the past and what was written in his pact to Satan thing, seem to contradict one another. So it seems you misinterpreted my statement?

Lecturing was not my intention, you obviously misinterpreted my comment as much as i might have misinterpreted yours.

[quote=“Cogitation, post:5, topic:7644”]“Satan is a middle man, not important outside of one particularly persistent philosophy.”

• EA Koetting

Some days the guy really does dissapoint.[/quote]

Okay here’s my opinion - I didn’t use to believe in “Satan,” or, selling your soul. Nor did I care for cludging spirits together and saying they’re masks of each other, tra-la-la (still don’t actually like this).

BUT - then along came the spirit of my relative (I call him uncle for convenience) now known to some of you as Varnaxis. Full story here.

Uncle V. didn’t hire a modern magician to summon up Ye Devil, in fact he was a scared kid and I believe his first summoning of the being he calls The Dark Master was in a school toilet - a scene I’ve seen enough times to believe it’s real, and not symbolic.

He was at that point, for reasons I won’t go into, crying out to sell his soul, to hand over his life, do anything at all to get help from a being he believed was more able to be active on this earth than the hollow promises of the churchmen.

And, he got it - and lived a long, successful, happy and wealthy life, loved by friends and family, as a result.

He did have several former lives dealing with spirits, as various types of priest (back when that meant evocator of the god, channeller of the will of spiritual beings, not just some nonce in a fancy dress) and this was why he was able to do, in a bathroom stall, that which millions of magicians over the ages have failed to do.

Here’s the groovy bit - the being he summoned, he calls the Dark Master, as I said, but he also calls himself a satanist - small “s” - as in, someone who works with the epitome of satanic dark energies.

The being I met when he took me to meet this Dark Master, Prince of all Darkness, was also the Egyptian god Set.

And the sigil he gave me? It’s the sigil of Lucifer - this one:

I had already met Lucifer and been given a familiar by him, and the spirits are the same, yet different - I’m not going to get into that here.

While this offends my tidy (tiny? :P) mind in some ways, that a “fallen angel” (as the myth goes) is also an Egytpain god, furthermore one who was crucial as a source of power to the Pharoahs of the day, and who aided the Netjer throughout various underworld shenanigans to make sure the sun rose the next day, I promise you this stuff is AS real as anything I’ve experienced, and I also know that several people here and elsewhere have worked successfully with Varnaxis, now basically a demonic Lord in his own right.

So, now, as compared to this time last year, I believe that:

1. Satan is a real force, and people can sell their souls (or more accurately, turn over their lives as a devoted adherent) to him, and in exchange receive material and emotional success and status - it helps to have past-life stuff, maybe, but there’s never a better day to start (if this is what you’re into) than today;

2. that “the” Satan/Dark Master being Varnaixs (as a living kiddie) summoned, is also Lucifer, in another aspect - that’s a whole baggage to unpack in itself;

3. and they’re also the Egyptian deity, Set.

I didn’t believe this 12, 14 months ago, I’d have thought it was lame. I would have rolled my eyes at posts about this, and moved on thinking they were… misled.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that I therefore assume that E.A. is working with the same tripartaie entity, I have literally no idea and haven’t even watched the promo video yet, I’m talking about the overall principle, that someone can change their views and retain integrity, and be coming from a place of real experience (instead of dogma) that has caused their views to change.

Which of us on here hasn’t changed a belief, due to personal and first-hand experience?

I used to be a white-lighter, shunning demons and angels as artefacts of a corrupt J/C culture that made no sense - now, they’re among the beings I turn to for help in all kinds of matters. Am I a fake for this? Sorry, no - I’m sincerely doing experiential work, which by its nature means unfolding new discoveries - and I doubt I’m “done” yet (doubt there even IS a “done” of absolute truth to be reached).

And I don’t sell or trade anything I do, so the implication E.A. is backtracking for money, how does that work when a lot of us have migrated from other paths, without that as the motivation?

I’m not saying this because I want to be a fairy in E.A.'s heaven one day or something - I’m saying it because to call someone out, or imply they’re a hypocrite for evolving their views, for changing them ALONE, and nothing else? IMO that’s tantamount to the fixed dogma of the churches and of the Book religions, where nothing is permitted to change and the Word is always paramount above life as it’s lived, and I don’t rate them very highly.

The appeal of “A pact with Satan himself” is immense, for sure, but which of us doesn’t make our living marketing on the intersection of what we do best, and what people will pay us for?

Maybe E.A. is inconsistant, crazy, whatever, I can’t answer for that because I don’t know him, but I do know from walking the road myself that beliefs can change, beings previously shunned (or given outright disblief) can rapidly move to the forefront of your practice, and daily life. So, maybe he had the same kind of things happen, that led to a change of stance on the Satan issue?

Satan is real, though, or at least some being of immense darkness, and immense power, who can be called upon by that name is real - I hope E.A. releases some of the video of these pacts later, like he did with the Lucifer & Azazel pacts, I’ll be interested to watch it, and I think attempts to judge the sincerity of this work prior to that are misled.

That’s all JMO as a member, obviously NOT a mod comment or anything, I just look back over how far I’ve changed and see it as a sign of growth, not weakness.

5 Likes

I agree with all of the above as far as Varnaxis, and the spiritual goes. My issue isnt purely with EA’s backtracking (though that is a huge circumstantial part of it) but rather the unscrupoulessness he is displaying in charging that amount, advertising that he has supposed power to call up the literal devil, and enter someone into the “black book.”

I dont think it really needs much clarifying why this strikes me as scumbaggy. An intangible ritual in exchange for a big fat tangible wad of cash. I have had some contact with Varnaxis myself (minimal, but noteworhy.) The diffrence being that you didnt charge me $500 for his sigil, relying on a cult of personality to convince swooning fans to accept that price.

That kind of shameless money for magic just gives fuel to the fire for haters. Its really money for attention from an internet celeb.

Why cant EA show me how his magic has led to other earthly avenues of success? That dont depend on people investing belief in him like a pontiff?

Can anyone who has actually dropped 700+ of their hard earned money on a pact with Lucifer, Azazel, hell I’m sure the Cthulu pact is on its way to, please stand up and make the results known?

Imagine if E Sabot started qouting figures like that for ritual work… What makes EA any diffrent? He is an outsider to the magician. If it wasnt blatant extortion / usury, I wouldnt be as irked there is a point where having someone else do work for an individual is doable, but its about 600 dollars less.

Its like if someone wanted 50 euros for a candy bar.

1 Like

fixd