Evocation of Sallos and Amon

Hi Guys.
I am back to being a newbie as I haven’t practised any magicks in at least 10 years. I am currently trying to evoce Sallos and Amon to help with a difficult relationship matter. I am currently using Gordon Winterfield DOM with no such luck. I wondered if anyone had any guidance of the best practices to evoke Sallos and Amon?? In need of much guidance here as my ex I feel is drifting away and I want this resolved - thankyou

1 Like

If DOM is not working you can try this evocation by EA Koetting :

3 Likes

Thankyou! I will try this tonight, is there any best time to do this?

1 Like

You’re welcome anytime :slight_smile: Yes it’s best done when the target is sleeping. If in doubt, then around or after midnight.

1 Like

thankyou :slight_smile: I will try this tonight!!

1 Like

@PrinceX so i did this last night and i definitely felt their presence! Would you recommend doing it again for a few consecutive nights or just leave ot for now and see if anything happens?

2 Likes

You shouldn’t ask if something will happen or not, you should “know” that it worked and what you want is going to happen. That’s important part of this type or spell/ritual. After that you forget about it.

So now it would be best if you repeat the ritual once more.

You can repeat the ritual again if you didn’t notice “any change of any kind” within a month, and up to 3 months max. Depends on how complicated the situation is. The more time you give it to work the better. Some spells work and the end result is achieved after 6 months or longer. But you should notice change happening before that. If nothing at all happens, then I would repeat the ritual. Still no need to consider the first ritual failed… only that you’e giving it extra energy to speed things up.

4 Likes

Thankyou friend! I will put some more energy into it this evening and then leave it until changes start. Im positive i felt their presence last night and slept soundly afterwards. Thankyou for your help and guidance :blush:

1 Like

is there any reason,why one should do this when the target is sleeping? just curious

1 Like

which book is it,which he is using ? Can someone please tell me

1 Like

i dont understand the following …he is saying…i know of your concern…manipulate him etc…its done its done. Is it EA Koetting saying it himself to show us ? Or is it the demon who comes and talks to us like that? Its very confusing

1 Like

Well, the theory is that at this time you can easily manipulate the mind of the target because the conscious mind is weak and it’s easier at that time to affect the subconscious.

The lesser key of Solomon, The Ars Goetia.

It’s the Demon. But you don’t have to reach that deep and invoke the Demon into yourself. You can simply focus on your intention then thank the spirit at the end of the ritual.

1 Like

omg wow. Is there any list or online a page,where i can find the list of the demons and which "enn’’ chanting to say to call them?

1 Like

You can find the sigils in the lesser key of solomon - the ars Goetia. Their names and enns can be found here : Demonic enns | Satan's Den

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much ! I have read also,that one should write a petition to the demon when evoking them/opening the sigil…
So is it fine,if i write a letter to the demon and put it next to the candles and sigils? And also,are offerings a must?

1 Like

Yeah you can write a petition and leave it next to the sigil and candle, you don’t have to but it’s better if you do.

Offerings are optional, it’s like a gift to the spirit not obligation, so you can offer them if you feel like it, or not. In this case, you can promise to give them offering when you receive what you asked for. This is also optional but it’s better if you do it.

2 Likes

oh thanks for your answer ! Candles should be black or red? In work of obsession/love?

1 Like

any idea ,if chanting an enn is stronger or more effective,or vibrating it?

1 Like

Red

Both powerful and work fine.

1 Like

one quick question, are those chicken bones on his ‘‘plate’’?

1 Like