Evocation of PROTOGENOI GOD Tartarus

Oh yes, there was the absence of YHWH for one. That one was very surprising to me when you mentioned that you experienced that as well.

3 Likes

for yahweh i dont know if he is a primordial god too! the concept of god in israel, it comes from many religions in ancient canaan! yahweh is a god for the tribes in ancient sinai and south israel, i read about the shashu of yahweh, and jews mix the Yahwism and Elohism, and become Yahweh Elohim!
the original God of ancient canaan is EL! i ever evoked god EL, and he is bit different than Yahweh!
and i ever evoked the Ehyeh, though i never make conversation with him!
when i try to evoke yahweh, i get a dream, but in my dream it’s a Jesus that comes to me
so Yahweh and jesus maybe mixed too!

2 Likes

Yahweh isn’t a primordial God in his lore he was equivalent to a Olympian, but in his lore he was an Elohim. He was the son of El and a minor War and Sky God before judaism merged him with his father El and he became known as El and his angels the elohim. It was El who divided the regions among his sons, El was part of the last group (lore wise) of primordials Gods, but Sumer/Canaanite/Babylon doesn’t have Titan Gods/Titan equivalents unless you count Tiamat’s monsters.

3 Likes

Very informative thread especially for someone like me who’s newer to working with the Primordials!

A lot of God’s are “forgotten” to the point of where they just become concepts and some barely understand them. Much like what you describe with the Olympians and Titans, something similar happened in Hinduism with the Vedic and Puranic deities. Even in Norse Lore, some say that the Vanair predate the Aesir.

yeah but i heard Yahweh is very saturnian deity, so basically he is saturn, i mean, not trully saturn/cronus but he is saturnian in nature!
El is from AN sumer
AN sumer is Ouranos the true or original sky god
and you will be surprised, AN and ouranos is the God Shang Di/Tian in ancient chinese source, the sigil/symbol is same!
Tian means Heaven! Shang Di mean Lord of Most high, he is Elyon or El Elyon
so in my opinion, EL is ouranian or Ouranos and Yahweh is Saturn!
Sumerian export the myth from the middle east to europe and far east

maybe Jesus or Yeshua that means “Yehovah/Yahweh saves” is Sun-Jupiterian

1 Like

yes vanir predate aesir, they represent the cosmic force, like god of sea, goddess of winter etc! Aesir is like olympian and warrior like nature

I don’t really believe the Saturnian claims it makes no sense. He still remains not a primordial he does not fit and it doesn’t work to force merge these Gods because he’s definitely not Ouranos, they’re two different Gods and Yahweh was a minor God originally. Saturn is a Titan. Again different generations of Gods.

Force merging Gods don’t make them the same entity.

2 Likes

Depends, Njord was the God of the sea but was not the embodiment of the sea. Just as in Greek it has the God of the sea Poseidon but he does not embody the sea. The Vanir I don’t think are primordial Gods. The jotun predate them all, but The first Aesir was said to have already existed in ice.

2 Likes

ok thx i dont really know about norse pantheon
so the vanir is second generation god maybe
Jotun the first
vanir second
aesir third
Fenris is my favorite and he is jotun, Loki is jotun right? but he is adopted by aesir

1 Like

The Norse is interesting with how many of the Aesir are mixed with jotun due to Odin’s grandfather I believe or father falling in love with a jotun and many of the Aesir did so as well. Odin and his two brothers are all said to be half jotun.

1 Like

EL Is Saturn/Kronos
Enlil is Jupiter/Zeus
Enki is Neptune/Poseidon

Don’t get it twisted

Have you already opened your astral senses yet how you perceived the spirit?