Evocation of Michael

Some say Marutukku is very similar to Michael. Maybe they are the same. Barashakushu is said to be very similar to Gabriel. As for Ziku, some believe he is an aspect of Ganesh. One mage told me he got confirmation from Ziku he is Ganesh and would rather Hindus use a horse to represent him rather than an elephant. Another mage felt Ganesh’s presence when calling on Ziku.

[i]The Third Name is MARUTUKKU

Master of the Arts of Protection, chained the Mad God at the Battle. Sealed the Ancient Ones in the Caves, behind the Gates. Possesses the ARRA star.

To be used especially when performing any occult ceremony in which there is danger, such as the invocation of demonic forces. The ARRA star is a five-pointed Pentagram, and is the universal symbol of protection. Protects the soul as well as the body.

[url=http://www.lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/spellbook_eng/names.html]http://www.lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/spellbook_eng/names.html[/url][/i]

Here is Marutukku’s (newly designed) sigil:

UPDATE
Preformed the Evocation of Michael on 5/4 at 2:00 AM
Circle was setup along with my triangle. After calling for 25 minuites using prayers and calling from the book “keys to the gateways of magick” I passed out in my circle. I talked to Eye man he has told me that lack of sleep could have caused this. I believe this to be the case. I only had 4 hours of sleep the previous night. I did divination to see if I was cursed or someone was attacking me. This is not the case.

(ON AN UNRELATED NOTE) I was seeing a woman recently who I really enjoyed and had just started to get serious with. The next day after the evocation I slept forever and missed her call in the morning. Her ex called her and later that day she said she was getting back together with him. He treats her like shit so whatever done with that bitch. (this doesn’t seem to make sense yet just wait)

ANYWAY Later during the day I decided to try something. I called out to him in my circle. Not an evocation just a connection. I took the sigil I worked with the night before and meditated on it while burning frankincense and myrrh. After meditating for about 20 minuites… something odd happened. I got something in the back of my head that I personally do not think was me. I could be mistaking but this is what it said “There are billions of consciousnesses in this universe. I am here to help you.”

Now being I am just starting this kind of odded me out because someone brought to my attention that this woman may have been REALLY bad for me and Michael may have stomped that out before it started. Does this make sense to anyone. I am confused.

It makes sense to me… you only have to read a few posts here or any other magick forum to see the chaos caused when people are in a bad place with a relationship, so maybe Michael was watching out for you and getting a future obstacle out the way?

People are weird, maybe she needs that level of unhappiness and uncertainty this guy brings, and if she’d been with you, she’d have created it in your life instead?

Just theories, either way it sounds like you got a result there with making contact. I don’t know much about Michael, so look forward to reading more.

It makes sense to me… you only have to read a few posts here or any other magick forum to see the chaos caused when people are in a bad place with a relationship, so maybe Michael was watching out for you and getting a future obstacle out the way?

People are weird, maybe she needs that level of unhappiness and uncertainty this guy brings, and if she’d been with you, she’d have created it in your life instead?

Just theories, either way it sounds like you got a result there with making contact. I don’t know much about Michael, so look forward to reading more.[/quote]

Funny thing is this dude left her because he was “not ready” for a serious relationship. Then 1 week later he got with some other bitch. Then after that women left him because she saw what kind of person he was… he called her and got back with her. Why she took him back I have no clue. But that fact that she chose that dirt bag over me… shows me that she doesn’t know good men when she sees them. I am actually kind of glad now! I can see now how that would have been bad for me!

But anyway. I am not done yet. I have more evocations ahead of me. I want to make a closer connection. Also I am putting his sigil under my pillow as I sleep to see what happens.

The next Evocation I preform I will use this ritual “before the evocation” as Orismen pointed out.

http://magicblog.andriehvitimus.com/2014/02/archangel-michael-you-can-participate.html

Update
SHE WAS PREGNANT!

From this point on I will not question him AT ALL!!!
The next Evocation will take place as soon as I have new supplies for his new alter. I will keep you all posted.

That’s a good reason for her to go back to him as well. I don’t mean it was good for her to go back to a shit guy because she’s pregnant, I mean in her eyes that was the most logical choice. Nothing binds two people together quite like a child, they may separate/divorce and hate each other but often they’ll still come together for the sake of a child.

That’s what your reading meant when you said family! She didn’t know she was pregnant until yesterday. She went back to him before that. Bit odd how that all played out.

SUCCESS WITH RESULTS!!!

I preformed the Evocation of Michael last night to help with poor young girl who has had a black shade following her since she was 13. Nightmares, bite marks when waking up, Others saw it around her, she has had alot of grief in her life as well from this thing. When she told me about it I thought… well I do need practice. So I preformed the evocation from some of the keys in “keys to the gateways of magic” When Michael arrived (I still didn’t get materialization) I drank with him. I had his chalice full and mine also. (not drinking from silver I do not want to poison myself) I told him the situation and then said I will bring him out and he will destroy him. I pulled him out into the open and as soon as I did while meditating I got VERRY cold. I then yelled to Michal KILL HIM… then it was over. (OFF NOTE) during the evocation whenever I directly addressed him the smoke would always blow at me. 30 min after the evocation I asked her how she felt. She said she felt as if she had more energy and was in a good mood. She had NO nightmares last night!!! She still feels great today. I told her to correspond with me over the next 3 days and we will see. But from the results so far I can confidently say… IT WORKED!!

1 Like

Another side note. I personally enjoyed! :slight_smile:

The 2 two times I drank with Michael. The first time I said
"Let us drink the blood of the unrightous"
The second.
“Let us drink to my godhood” (THANKS FOR THAT ONE ORISMAN)

1 Like