Evocation of Michael

I have been under going some work to try and form a stronger more solid bond with Michael. Namely to try and evoke completely. I have a close bond with him and if you were going to look at it from a religious standpoint I guess you could say he is my patron saint. Anyway. I have a circle made up on canvas and a few nights ago I called out to him. I keep his open sigil in my wallet and I wear a talisman with his sigil. When I called out I did feel him there. The feeling of relaxation and calmness. These are definitely IMO genuine as when I make contact it just feels different I cannot explain this. When calling I could feel the energy all around me surrounding me. I stated how much I respected him and looked at him as a brother in arms. I am ready to evoke this as soon as I can get myself into a deep enough trance. Are there any pointers on how I should go about this. Being as I already have a strong connection I was simple going to put down a triangle use copal incense. Any recommendations on how to make this operation run more smoothly I am open ears.

P.S. All flames will be ignored. I am here to learn not to suck your egos dick.

My ego is a female thank you very much!

In all my dealings with Archangels I try to have a little altar set up with corresponding colors. I read somewhere that Raphael liked lemons, so I cut open a lemon for him and left it on the altar.

I would do something along those lines.

You’re lucky to have him as your patron Saint.

For some he is the highest ranked angel (I know I know some will argue and state that metatron or soterasiel are but this is debatable) and he is amazingly powerful. He kicks everyone else ass :slight_smile:

Here, read that, a link I provided to WTF in PM some times ago :
[url=http://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael.html]http://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael.html[/url]

Keep us updated with your work with that wonderful spirit !

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:3084”]My ego is a female thank you very much!

In all my dealings with Archangels I try to have a little altar set up with corresponding colors. I read somewhere that Raphael liked lemons, so I cut open a lemon for him and left it on the altar.

I would do something along those lines.[/quote]

Very good idea Orisman. I will definitely keep this in mind. I already have a small alter that I can use in my outdoor workings.

[quote=“The Eye, post:3, topic:3084”]You’re lucky to have him as your patron Saint.

For some he is the highest ranked angel (I know I know some will argue and state that metatron or soterasiel are but this is debatable) and he is amazingly powerful. He kicks everyone else ass :slight_smile:

Here, read that, a link I provided to WTF in PM some times ago :
[url=http://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael.html]http://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael.html[/url]

Keep us updated with your work with that wonderful spirit ![/quote]

HHHAAAHHH!!! Loving that website!!! I will keep you all informed of my progress. I’m waiting for the goddamn weather to warm up so I can go outside and do my thing. Virginia is the damnedest place. HOT COLD HOT COLD…

You could also look up Andrieh’s Michael ritual. If you are a friend of his on Facebook you can even check out the altar he made.

Ah must look this one up. Not sure if I have him added on facebook.

I think its on his blog too Orismen.

I’ve been working with Michael recently, he is a powerhouse for sure and does not hesitate to act when justified. In fact Inised Michael in the ritual Mode spoke about to help protect his job as he was being unfairly treated. All those who were in his way were slowly weeded out.

I’m in the process of guiding an altar and crafting a sigil for him, Indecided to have Michael help me become more successful and put my life on the right path. The other day while meditating he asked me a question I still can’t answer but put things in a much clearer perspective. He asked me “do you want to succeed because you wish to do your best or do you just fear failure?” Michael is like a tough father figure, he’s stern and no bs but you can feel the love in his methods.

That is indeed a difficult question to answer, TWF. I haven’t worked with any angels yet, but it sounds like there is much learning to be had.

From what I’ve read, a lot of the AA’s like Frankincense, or a blend.

I’m really not sure how much this matters though. Copal always seemed to do the job for me. Whatever gets you into the mindset is what works, but just thought I’d pass the tidbit on.

I like what The Eye said, as I would put Micheal above the other angels myself. His position on the Tree may be lower, but for a reason, because that is when you need him. That is his position on the Tree, not his overall stance.

I’ve also been debating on giving him a place in my home. I really want to, but I have so many altars already. Fuck…
I already interact with him in my relationship with Santisima Muerte, giving him water every week for his help. Kinda wanna go farther though. Argh.

[quote=“Euoi, post:12, topic:3084”]I’ve also been debating on giving him a place in my home. I really want to, but I have so many altars already. Fuck…
I already interact with him in my relationship with Santisima Muerte, giving him water every week for his help. Kinda wanna go farther though. Argh.[/quote]

I had the same problem with a lot of altars, so I put up shelves in my temple and moved them onto that; aside from Hecate’s, hers stands alone. As does my altar for the dead.

when I started my vodou studies I wanted to have 1 millions altars for the Lwas because I was so excited and all of them were interesting to my (single) eye !

But I quickly understood that it would become tedious and most of all totally unnecessary.

Why ?

First because I’d rather develop a strong relationship with a couple of spirits only than an average one with ten.

Secondly, spirits are not restricted by the offices we read here and there and can do way more than “advertised”. So chances are high that you have spirit A for x thing and spirit B for y thing when actually spirit A could be very good for both x and y things.

Bodomite, sorry for the off topic.

[quote=“The Eye, post:14, topic:3084”]when I started my vodou studies I wanted to have 1 millions altars for the Lwas because I was so excited and all of them were interesting to my (single) eye !

But I quickly understood that it would become tedious and most of all totally unnecessary.

Why ?

First because I’d rather develop a strong relationship with a couple of spirits only than an average one with ten.

Secondly, spirits are not restricted by the offices we read here and there and can do way more than “advertised”. So chances are high that you have spirit A for x thing and spirit B for y thing when actually spirit A could be very good for both x and y things.

Bodomite, sorry for the off topic.[/quote]

You good bro! Thank you all for the epic information. I now have alot more to use and go on for this operation. Thanks a bunch! xD

So about a week ago I had an experience very similar to experiences I’ve had with demonic immersion.

The “normal” scenario is I start having a spirit name running through my head as if it were in a loop. I’ll begin waking up from sleep in this same state and usually before this cycle is complete I will wake up sexually aroused to the point of ridiculous proportions. Often my SO will be in the bed and become almost part of an energetic offering if you will. Not that she is being sacrificed or drained but more along the lines that the energy raised sex becomes fuel for the gnosis that usually follows when this happens.

Often times I don’t even realize at first that my SO is who she is, I’ve literally seen another person/goddess figure there enticing me. Luckily I’ve not accidentally called my lady by the wrong name be it Spirit name or otherwise. Not until I’m in the act do I realize this is the woman I’ve spent several years with instead of the spirit I had running through my head.

I had this happen with Michael last week and the strange thing is this is the first time I had this experience with an Angelic force. The biggest difference was the lust and desire to gratify my self and relish in the debauchery was replaced by complete and total love. As if making love to this spirit was the only way I express the sensations I was feeling. It was almost a sense of devotion involved to the point where I felt this is the best way I can show appreciation for having this spirit in my life.

I’ve had similar experiences but more lust, power or domination focused from Astaroth, Dantalion, Liltith and Lucifer. I felt I wasn’t ready for dealing with Lucifer in my life at this time so I did shy away from that experience. The experience with Lilith was far more of a dark experience. She was definitely there to take control but she took control by putting me in charge of pleasing her. Dealing with her significantly changed how I viewed my own relationships. I had to learn to control and curb my own desires as after working with her I for lack of a better term took her qualities and wished to use people for my own satisfaction and my desires were borderline out of control and often the desire to incorporate violence and domination presented itself.

I shared this last part not to give you the details of how Lilith wanted me to become BDSM participant (not my thing anyway) but to illustrate the drastic difference the experience with Michael had vs the demonic current.

Thought I’d share this since this is a out Michael and it was the most emotional experience I’ve ever had with spirit to date.

Thanks for reading my rant
TWF

Very interesting TWF!! I have not experienced this as of yet. However I have began to have more lucid and vivid dreams the closer I bring myself to this entity. I was going to preform the evocation this past week. However THE GODDAMN RAIN!!! Supposedly this Saturday it will have cleared up. I will preform it technically Sunday. Around 2am to 3am. I will post results as soon as the operation is complete.

I already have my shrine for the archangel set up. Originally,I planned lots of time yo get to know him, but certain circumstances and Michael’s own insistence have led me to working him for myself.
I’m big on relationships, and though he seemed to desire that as well, he was more concerned for my own well being than how much devotion I had given.

Is Michael Marutukku from the Necronomicon? According to some, he is.

Have you asked him? Would you care to elaborate on the theory?

My personal experiences so far would lead me to say no, but I’m open to possibilities.