Evocation of meton to receive information about angel

(P.S This was one of my First Evocation with a Full Physical Manifestation)
After Having Evoked Meton(He was Looking exactly as his Description in KoF) i asked Him some Question about Angel, since he is supposed to Know everything’s about Angels, their Tongues etc. Take note also that since my main Language is French i had to translate what i received from Meton in English.

FIRST QUESTION :

ABOUT THE ANGELIC LANGUAGE

‘‘METON’’ : The Tongue of Angel is a Spiritual Language of a Very High Spiritual Frequency used by Angel to Manifest their Power in the Manifested Universe. When a Angel speak, the Vibration of its Angelic Words go Down from the Subtle Universe into the Gross Universe.

SECOND QUESTION :

ABOUT THE ANGELS AND THEIR ORIGINS

‘‘METON’’ : The Angels come from the Positive Polarity of the Source, they are Conscious Power of Healing, Protection, creation and even Destruction. The Angel exist but also don’t exist, it is you, Human that give an Anthropomorphic form to them, you gave them ‘‘Life’’ They Still exist without you, but as a Conscious Current of Power with a ‘‘Form’’ very Different from what you think.

THIRD QUESTION :

ABOUT THE TREE OF LIFE

‘‘METON’’ : The Sephiroth are Kingdoms of Pure Energy all Linked together who represent a part of the Underlying Nature and structure of the Universe, The Qlippoth being the Other part of the Underlying Nature and structure of the Universe, both goes hand in hand Together.
You can access these Kingdoms and thus their Energy by their Name, their Sigil , If you open a Gate, the Energy of that Kingdom will flow to you and you will be able to use it.

Since this was my First Evocation, With Full Manifestation, i didn’t make it last too much since it was very New to me and a bit exhausting.

Of course all this is only my UPG.

4 Likes

Very interesting things you ve got there. Congrats on you Visible manifestation!
Keep us updated~ :wink:

Thanks, i am able to do Physical Manifestation for a While, this Evocation date from 7 month but it was really Great when i did it, since it was my First Full Manifestation

Nice!

1 Like

Thanks

The last part about the tree of life is something i did a month before.I invoked the energies of all the sephiroth using their names as mantras.
It worked for me using the pronunciation from this site. [url=http://www.magia-rituale.com/audio-1.html]http://www.magia-rituale.com/audio-1.html[/url]

1 Like

Thank you for the Share Dron! :slight_smile:

1 Like