Evocation of lucifer

I have tried to ask this several times

1 Like

Thank u very much! Nd just one more QS
Is it possible to work with both lucifer nd azazel? I mean to help me grow spiritually

Well i also have a relationship with Asmodeous… im interested in Azazel also… i dont see what the problem is with that? Im still learning too.

1 Like

The best thing about them is that they will totally help you ascend… they will begin to teach you about yourself…

1 Like

No i mean working with both at the same time, it doesnt cause coflits right?

I really dont think so at all.

1 Like

Thank u so much the informations, it helped me alot so thank u very much really :)))
Nd i also have some questions (^^’ )
Im thinking abt meditating daily on lucifer and azazel’s sigil daily, but it will open their seal, what can i to communicate nd connect with them more easily? Are there any meditations which can help me with that? I dont have tarot but i can use tv or phones screen as scrying mirror, will this work?
Nd i m also thinking abt doing prayers day nd night, do i need to do more?
Can they communicate with me in any launguage? Cuz Im not gud in english, nd im not talking only abt them, m talking abt any demon nd if i state my wishes in my launguage will they still understand?
Thanks!

Nd really sorry for asking this much questions (^^ ')

1 Like

Of couse they can communicate in any language… im not an expert at all but communication with the sigils should definitely be very effective… idk what meditation to advise you, just quiet yourself and let the Spirits communicate to you through your intuition.

1 Like

Oh thanks nd how do i pronouoce azazel’s name, i think i’ve be doing it wrong

@Kagamine_Rin Theres many ways to say his name. Go with how you think it is and he will know you’re calling to him.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

For this then
I’d really love to know how you do that
Care to explain please