Evocation of lucifer

So i did a evocation of lucifer today’s morning, (that glazing at sigil one) at that times everyone sleeps so no one knew, what i was doing so anyway
I was chanting lucifers name while glazing at sigil nd something happened, the sigil’ s downside was appearing nd reappearing, im talking abt ‘v’ nd two curly lines on the seal nd my thoughts kept telling me to contiue to do some more mins but i stopped and asked if lucifer was there, no answer i then asked for signs., still nothing so i stopped and thanking him if he was there nd for listening, so was he giving signs but i ignored it thinking its something else? Nd the sigils actually flashed, so should i call this a succus?

Nd i think i should do it again:)

6 Likes

That is you charging and activating his sigil. Good job! Lucifer is absolutely amazing! I love feeling his energy when I invoke him.

7 Likes

Well, the sigil flashing is a good sign that you opened the seal to him. Signs aren’t always automatic and may show up days afterwards.

You may want to search for other means to communicate, such as using the tarot or the pendulum.

4 Likes

Well i really dont rembember it flashing but yeah it kept appearing nd disappearing

4 Likes

That’s called flashing.

7 Likes

When a flashing is going on, it means the spirit has been summoned. And Lucifer is one of the spirits that always comes when summoned. Great work!

6 Likes

Yes!! So i succeded in evocation! Now i need to work on my chakras so i can hear nd sence them and extremaly thanks to you guys and lord lucifer :))

6 Likes

awesome!!! :bouquet:

3 Likes

That’s great, Kagamine_Rin! Like you, I never saw a “flash” but as I_AM_ABUNDANCE correctly stated, it did flash. The single lines in my hand drawn Lucifer sigil became double lines many times in fifteen minutes. I perfom my ritual prayers to Lucifer on Sunday nights, so I’m excited to see what happens tonight. Don’t give up!

3 Likes

To think that you need to use a sigil to contact Lucifer is absurd. The purpose of the sigil is nothing more than for your own focus and peace of mind. I think the biggest flaw in magick today and the lack of results is that people think that this is something external and not just that but also that it has to present it’s self in accordance with their expectations when it is under no obligation to do so whatsoever.
For me there is not one fraction of a second in my day awake or asleep in which Lucifer is not with me. There is not one instance when I speak to him that he doesn’t respond and more often than not he answers my questions before I even ask. Its not about getting some spirit to come to you its about you coming to an awareness of the spirit.

9 Likes

Well spoken Dr., Lucifer is around all of us, at all times.

4 Likes

yeah i think your right but this my frist activating a sigil so i got quite excited lol but yeah i’ll work on my sences, this is my frist succes nd its just a beginning

3 Likes

Hi. So I’d like to share that I was called and/or really came to Lord Lucifer in January 2020… taking bits and pieces from everywhere…so my first success with the Lucifer Sigil was done a few months back, drawn on brown paper bag… yes the Sigil began to flash and I began to trance out…so i sat and paryed to and with the sigil to Lucifer and finally offered my blood upon it, burned the paper and discharged it in the nights wind as an offering to Lord Lucifer… I kid you not, the next week or two following what I know now to be an evocation, was… I mean, i felt like a had a lot of protection agains all of the obstacles and forces that I was being hit with on a daily bases until all of those obstacles dissapeared…Lord Lucifer also began having gifts sent to me, winning top awards at my job when my performance was the lowest on my team, was on a final, and some other shit…and I haven’t even qualified… there have been so many blessings that Lord Lucifer, the Opener of Paths is teaching me about. There’s so much more… I just wanted to share… ive also just completed a painting of his sigil on cavas… I think He likes it! Hope u all enjoyed my sigil testimony.

5 Likes

Amazing! I would like to hear more!

1 Like

Sure. One other thing I may add, is that I try to talk to Lucifer daily…like I just talk to him,pray to him…smoke cigars at his sigil on canvas that I just painted… im just starting out but I believe Lucifer likes quality time and Time! He just helped me perform a mild hexing just the other day…it was my first time and boy did it manifest very quickly. I also believe he or another entity was in my dream last night teaching me magick, usually it’s 1 or 2 female entities teaching me. I feel like Lord Lucifer will also intuitively give you spells and rituals to create until you dive deeper in magick…I think the main point is to start somewhere.

3 Likes

nd some QS
r u able hear spirits? If not then how do u communicate with them? Nd if they communicate with u in thoughts then how to you know if its ur thought or him telling u?

Thats a little tricky sometimes… so like as of now… i have asked Lucifer how to go about doing something, so basically i feel like I’ve received 2 answers lol…so at that point i just get quiet…get my notebook, stare at His sigil, and when i hear an answer or feel one… ill also feel a sensation in my heart space or solar plexus and/or extreme chills… also, i recommend divenation to help you as well… but i suggest maybe start off early in the morning taking walks with his sigil on you… talk to him…focus on him and soon you’ll start feeling him guide you…the more you communicate with him… i think he’ll let you k kw he’s around and is listening…i suggest start meditating…lear ing of him… thanking him etc… whatever you feel drawn to do… obviously he led you here …i even think this is a short msg from him to you!

3 Likes

Can you help me how to call him I wish I could see things happening like you I’m very new trying to learn and do things but I don’t see results.

You can also ask him to show up in your dreams…he just might. Start tryng to wake early… usually I’ll hear him or a msg from him given to my intuition.

2 Likes

Awww sweetheart…no its not that easy all of the time for me either. Just dont let it drive you crazy… you may not see or hear them but when your Magick starts manifesting quickly, yiu know for sure that you are being heard… try giving offerings and see if that helps… try cleansing and banishing blockages that may be blicking you from being receptive… Lucifer makes me do a lot of work for myself… he wants us to believe… dont wait to see, just know and just do it with all that you can give at that moment

2 Likes