Evocation of Krehl' a'teral

This is interesting, I’ve been searching for an apprenticeship similar to this. Definitely gonna seek him out. Thanks!

Any updates? Krehl’ A’Teral sounds like an interesting one but have you progressed any farther in your pursuits of miracles? I’m interested in levitation especially.

I do have the sigil of Krehl’a’teral, but the evocation process is what I do no have and that’s what I need, and you said something like once started, should not quit halfway, what’s the repercussion??

What power word???

Welcome to the forum @Olayinka!

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules:

This is described in the book of Azazel. It’s E.A. Koetting’s system of evocation and he also runs a video course on it.

The Nether Lord said only that there are “dangers to these arts”. This is the OPs UPG and he has not been here in nearly 5 years now… you can see if you click his avatar when he was last on.

I’m not gong to guess, as I would have though any spiritual development was better than none. You’d be best off asking the Nether yourself.

Wow what a wonderful post it really awakens me to the possibility of teleportation and such other high feat that might consider as supernatural with no feasibilities as I what I really know so far I had already tried to question somebody here I made a post for almost 5 months ago regardless of teleportation or attaining a high degree of elemental control especially the pyrokinesis or electrokinesis through a series of qliphotic workings and someone told me it is impossible to do so

But is this spirit would teach me how to attain a high level of electrokinesis or shape shifting in a physical denser manner?