Evocation of Krehl' a'teral

Hey guys, so i did another evocation to begin my tutelage under one of Azazels nethers : Krehl’ a’ teral,

Description:

Krehl’ a’ teral is the master of miracles. He can teach you how to perform the most miraculous spectacles, and how to produce the most extravagant phenomena, such as invisibility, levitation, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, illusion projection,and transmutation.

So i evoked him and meditated for a while, when he showed up this was his appearance…he was a mid size wiry sort of stooped over old king sitting on a throne that looked like a bad ass 3d version of his sigil, with either of the symbols from the sigil floating in the air to either side of his head, but they seemed somehow part of the actual structure of the chair although their was no visible connection, he had skin that was green, despite his appearance of age he actually has a relatively pleasant vibe, stern but not as much as you might think, he talks in a very literal straightforward way, over all he comes off as a teacher, like some weirdly powerful king who doesn’t really care that he is one. And he has a very elaborate crown, COVERED in really weird looking stones.

KAT: He just appeared and didn’t say anything , just sat there

ME: Thank you for coming, i would like to master your powers that i may work phenomena as they are described in the book of Azazel.

KAT: Show me what you wish to know…

ME: I visualize myself as a living divine being, levitating, teleporting, controlling fire , the weather, telekinesis, i really went all out in sending the image.

He looks at me very curiously and appears to be thinking…then he said this:

KAT: To master these arts to the degree you seek will take no less than a decade, possibly twice again that, if you don’t seek such mastery but only one skill this can be shorter by far, are you sure you wish to begin knowing this?, for it is better not to begin at all than to partially complete the way, there are dangers to these arts.

ME: Yup, don’t care, will commit, ill do ten or twenty as long as your telling me that i will CONTROL these phenomena repeatedly and consciously .

(i didn’t mean it flippantly or to be disrespectful, i just knew that i was 100 percent on this working no matter what)

KAT: You will

Me: Then i agree

At this point he immediately gave me very specific daily meditation and ritual procedures to start building my energy bodies and senses, i am also to evoke him DAILY and im positive invocation will be required at some point.

side note: i got the impression that he is REALLY eager to share and teach,
almost like a kid who cant wait to see whats going to happen next, but definitely more sinister, lol. my theory is that not too many people in modern times are down for LOOONG term apprenticeships, so he may not get as much action, but he left a great feeling of calm and im looking forward to working with him, for a long time.

Thanks all, and as always , just my own experience.
Talk soon.

18 Likes

I once was curious as to whom would be a better entitiy to work with regarding levitation, him or Mepsitahl.

1 Like

He feels very very powerful, ill keep you updated.

Awesome post bro.How long have you been evoking?
I’m guessing awhile since you’re getting such vivid manifestations.

Also would you mind posting this entities sigil?
I lost all my sigils from EA’s work as they were on my laptop which was stolen.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:3860”]Awesome post bro.How long have you been evoking?
I’m guessing awhile since you’re getting such vivid manifestations.

Also would you mind posting this entities sigil?
I lost all my sigils from EA’s work as they were on my laptop which was stolen.[/quote]

if you have purchased the mastering evocation course you can simply download the workbook again, and there you have most of them if not all of the sigils from E.A.

I HAD the master evocation course but my bank changed hands and changed my card and account info which caused me to miss a payment so I no longer the course.
I had the workbook saved on my laptop which again…was stolen.

That’s pretty badass, I’ll have to talk to you about this in more detail when we meet up.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:6, topic:3860”]I HAD the master evocation course but my bank changed hands and changed my card and account info which caused me to miss a payment so I no longer the course.
I had the workbook saved on my laptop which again…was stolen.[/quote]

If you contact them and resume payment im sure they will be happy to resume your membership right where you left off, they have done this for me and are very helpful and chill.

Hey if you get the chance try using the power word when your half asleep, it will make you pop out of your body.

I’d like the powers of invisibility and mind reading

@Paulden, where are you at on that quest to attain that kind of power?

Hey was wondering if you had any updates to share? Also, if you would share those meditations that’d be much appreciated.

Is Chazz still around?

I clicked his profile and it says he was on September 13th this year, so looks good - @Chazz if you see this! :thumbsup:

I really want to know how things went

Anybody in, or around, the Louisville, KY or surrounding areas interested in performing the Gatekeeper Ritual from The Book of Azazel? We would need to organize and set times/dates and prepare. To be involved in this ritual has been a dream of mine since I read the book several years ago.

1 Like

I would eventually love to travel if it meant I could perform some serious rituals with others of like mind, but unfortunately it’d not be for a while.

How can I call Krehl’a teral?

1 Like

If you would do a little research then you would find the sigil really easy. Then you need to do a little research on evocation.

Does He has an Enn?

Maybe @Xag_darklight :fire:

1 Like