Evocation of king Paimon

So Hi guys,

I tried to evoke King Paimon today around 5 in the afternoon, I used flour to draw my circle as I didn’t have any salt. He didn’t show up but I felt like a presence and issued him the tasks anyways. Please note that this was my first evocation so definitely be trying out again later. I need him to get my musical career to the next level. Do y’all have tips and advice for me to succeed the next time I try? Thanks.

2 Likes

Future improvements are possible, meanwhile assume you already succeeded, also on the basis that you contacted a powerful King. Still, results may take from hours to months before manifesting.
If you need to work on clairvoyance, buy Tarot/runes or scry, concentrate on your forehead and on the spot between eyebrows. Particularly incense or an obsidian mirror will allow you to see the entities.

3 Likes

alright. Thanks for reaching out, I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

King Paimon always comes when summoned, you just couldn’t hear him. My advice is to develop your astral senses. Unless you do that, you won’t be able to hear or even feel spirits. (Also, let me advice you to learn how to banish, before you try again to summon any spirit…). The good thing, is that King Paimon is really beginner friendly and a really good teacher. But even so, you need to do a lot of work before you start summoning spirits.

If you want more info on what I said, you’ll find the answers you need here: BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

2 Likes

Why would I need to learn about banishing ? Could you be more specific about the subject ? Thanks

Banishing is your way to protect yourself (that and astral protection, but that’s another story). Before you enter a path that is mostly unknown to you and even to most of us, you should first learn how to protect yourself.

To enter this path, work needs to be done. Astral senses, banishing, etc. That’s why many people leave this path early on, because they don’t want to work hard for it (mostly because they don’t understand it and so they think that that work is a waste of time), but work always comes before any great success. Always remember that!

If you want to know more about banishing, make sure to use the forum search function or even check out the BALG FAQ.

2 Likes

That’s facts! I always wanted to be successful in life but never really found my path… I think the LHP is the most suitable to me and Im ready to put both work and energy into it. I just started out and already feeling some results. I just need to get deeper into Magic as I wanna be able to control and change my life, I think that’s the challenge that keeps me motivated y’all so don’t give up !

1 Like

That’s the spirit! Remember to walk one step at a time and you’ll surely have some really amazing stories to share with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I will :smiley:

1 Like