Evocation Of Fastos [Incantations, The Demonic Tongue, And The Origin Of Demonic Script]

I have a simple remedy for this that can be made with basic ingredients from the kitchen.

3 Likes

Go for it @AtlantisFrequency :metal:

1 Like

Thank you post it please!

1 Like

Mix equal parts garlic and lemon juice, I use a teaspoon full of each and the garlic is crushed.
You don’t have to chew, just swallow and then supplement it with a glass of water immediately and another shortly after.

I take this on empty stomach. If your body weight is more than 65kg’s you may want to try a little more of it.

I found a nice little byproduct of the way these 2 ingredients interact, it brings on a slight natural high and a sense of calmness. Let me know if you experience that by any chance :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I have used a similar recipe to help fight off the cold and flu. Add a little cayenne pepper to this and you’re good to go!

3 Likes

Thanks for your efforts, Brother Micah. Continue the Great Work!

2019 - The Year the Infernal Empire is finally established on Earth!

Hail Lucifer!

6 Likes

In these videos, they talk about a theoretical “reality language”. Could the demonic/celestial and Enochian languages be the *8th Dimensional" code that they’re talking about?:

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence!

The Simulation Theory - Hacking Reality (Must See)

2 Likes

May I ask how I can define where the money is going to come from? And not to trigger the life insurance of some one I love.

1 Like

Yesterday I performed the Bornless Ritual followed by the Myrrh spell from the PGM.

I used a stick of Myrrh incense which I had consecrated previously using the spell for all ocasions which is on the next page of that book.

While the incense was burning I decided out of the blue to perform the rite for sex.

I visualized the whiteness, let my feelings rise and chanted the incantation. Than I formed a mental image of the desired and spoke the incantation once more.

Than I became a bit confused, reading the next incantation ‘to open up the gateway of sound’ and decided to chant this also three times, closing with one final repetition of the incantation for sex.

I closed with the license to depart and the LBRP.

Today she was at my door, cheerful, and I was permitted a little touching. Not quite there yet, but I’m going to repeat the rite today. I will do it as a I have done, but for future workings I need some clarification please. @Micah Is the opening up of the Gateway of Sound the first of the incantations to be used?

4 Likes

@Yazata
Lol it’s an optional chant to use
Like a seperate chant that increases the potency of the sounds of Mantras

3 Likes

Okay, so I guess it IS the one to use before any other incantation than. Thanks for the reply and providing all of these.

3 Likes

Just the incantation? No catch?

2 Likes

Emotions as a language:

1 Like

I gotta ask; what’s the number of times to chant? Also do I need to be in TGS or a different state?

A mundane recipe for foggy brain I was suffering with that when I was 50 eating and drinking far too much rubbish over 50 years cloggs your blood with garbage and stops flowing through the brain as quick. The remedy was to drink only distilled water 8 pints a day for 30 days for the first 4 days it cleans the blood and within a week everything looks brighter the down side is 2 or three days of head aches followed by 2 or 3 days of the runs as the water cleans all of you out after that you feel great all your joints work properly and you feel 20 years younger do your own research but I still drink 6 pints a day and its a lot more tasty than tap water and mineral water that they sell in the shops as they are both full of undigestable junk that the body cannot process Best regards Herbie

8 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

How do i know if i am pronouncing the incantation correctly?
Do i need a red candle for this ritual?

Welcome @anon45221219, Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like