Evocation of Belial

Hi,
I’m interested in Evocation of Belial ritual, but I live in Italy so I was wondering if there are any problem with the time zone.

3 Likes

Why should time matter?

3 Likes

Exactly i dont think demons care about time zones or where you are in the world

4 Likes

Demons done even exist in time or space anyway

1 Like

But i am going to agree to disagree because nobody really fucking knows because we are not spirits.

Is anybody else doing this as well and who has experience with something like this? How was it?

1 Like

When you feel called, answer. This is the best advice I can share with you. In addition, I always get great results with any weavings from EA. Teachings to 101 work.

3 Likes

No, there won’t be because if there was, Belial would have said something and E.A. would have included this information in his description of the working.

I have never heard of time zones being an issue for work of this nature. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thank you, guys!

The question because I know that the best results in rituals is during night-time.
And night in USA means morning in Italy

Guys with all respect to everyone here, if you can make a phone call to italy, i’m sure Belial can make it from astral there just as easy as he does to he U.S. :slight_smile: … If 2 people can evoke Belial at the same time from different parts of the U.S., we really talking about if he can make it to Europe?

1 Like

Im in a similar situation to what you just got out of; mind if ya tell me your experience with Belial?

Our limited four dimensions are a joke to them.
Of course they can.

1 Like