Evocation of Aim - How Does This Work?

He is a great strong duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome Man in a body, but with three heads; the first, like a Serpent, the second like a Man having two Stars on his Forehead, the third like a Calf. He rideth on a Viper, carrying a Fire-band in his hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles, and great Places, on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner of ways, and giveth true answers unto private manners. He governeth 26 legions of inferior spirits; and his Seal is this, which wear though as aforesaid.

I have a question relating to the evocation of Aim.
It is said he can make you witty in all manner of ways.
How does this work with out possession? Will the demon be whispering to your sub-conscious?

Has anyone here worked with Aim or any other similar entities?

In the Goetia it says you should wear the symbol of Aim or Ipos.
Does that mean that spirits like these you need to invoke rather than evoke?

2 Likes

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6759”]

He is a great strong duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome Man in a body, but with three heads; the first, like a Serpent, the second like a Man having two Stars on his Forehead, the third like a Calf. He rideth on a Viper, carrying a Fire-band in his hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles, and great Places, on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner of ways, and giveth true answers unto private manners. He governeth 26 legions of inferior spirits; and his Seal is this, which wear though as aforesaid.

I have a question relating to the evocation of Aim.
It is said he can make you witty in all manner of ways.
How does this work with out possession? Will the demon be whispering to your sub-conscious?

Has anyone here worked with Aim or any other similar entities?

In the Goetia it says you should wear the symbol of Aim or Ipos.
Does that mean that spirits like these you need to invoke rather than evoke?[/quote]

‘‘To make you witty’’ implies that he will make you wittier.

What this means,is that his energy will act as a catalyst towards yours,and will heighten your own ingenuity,guile,and intuition.

You may talk to him about philosophy,and stuff,which would be another way that this would happen.

Though the idea of possession is a cohabitation between the spirit and person,in fact,pthat’s only the fourth step of possession,and the next to last,and one of the most intimate.

Merely summoning a spirit,infests you with some of its energy.People who work with demons constantly,surround themselves with a demonic essence.This doesn’t make them evil,necessary,but it might make them feel special,and proud,like they’re beyond the workings of petty mortals.But it would also make them attain a greater focus,on their goal at hand.

Whereas someone who works with the dead,will become more and more like the dead.By which I mean,his health may deteriorate,yes,but he would also gain a vast knowledge of the future,and be able to see into that.Almost,intuitively.

His focus is in the art of thought,and the love of knowledge,and he will consecrate your body to accept knowledge more willingly,and may personally show you how to think properly.

Keeping his sigil around while studying may make it easier,etc.

That’s how the wittiness may manifest.Again,this is just my opinion,from working with other spirits who provide similar things,like learning languages with Ronove.

I have never worked with Aim.

2 Likes