Evocation help

hey everyone so my name’s Kevin I’m fairly new to the magic world. I’ve only practiced evocation so far but im interested in learning a lot more.

I’m still unable to hear or see the entities that I summon and i do have doubts that it has worked everytime. my second attempt at evocation was undoubtedly a success. I summoned bune and had a similar experience as someone else on this forum, my back was like midly on fire it was intense and I felt energy all around me. One weird thing that happened during this event that was around the time i felt the energy I got an instant hard on, an extreme one out of nowhere as soon as I felt the energy.

The next time i summoned bune the same weird thing happened but i didnt feel an intense heat on my back or feel alot of strong energy around me. just an instant hard on.

every other entity i attempted to summon I’ve either felt a little energy or none. but nothing like bune.

my big question is has this ever happened to anyone else? I know many people on here have alot of experience that’s why I joined this forum.

another question is how long did it take you guys to start seeing and hearing entitys?

any tips on getting and staying into a trance. I seem to fall out it easily

I know theres a few questions on here but any help from people that know a thing or two is appreciated.

2 Likes

I haven’t physically seen or heard any spirit, but I had the impression to be almost there. This was after several conjurings from grimoires and modified versions by me in the adolescence, plus resumed evocation attempts in the last years.
The nature of magical trance but also of true meditation is “wakeful and relaxed”. You may do 30 cycles of slow and deep inhale-pause-exhale-pause then empty the mind; if necessary, imagine a big sea, sky or fire.
An advice E.A. sometimes give is to look at the point where wall and ceiling meets, then pull back the vision, for example by thinking there’s a “panel” of glass at a certain distance and trying to look at/through this panel.

1 Like

Were you able to learn anything from the experiences or was it just cool to feel powerful type of thing?

1 Like

ok thanks ill give that a shot

1 Like

I learned for one that this is very real which is reassuring as a beginner and it was cool and I did feel a sense of power .the biggest thing that frustrates me about the process is I wish I could communicate right now.

if i had a real person that lived close to that i Could learn alot more and that would be nice. .I know you can always pay someone online for lessons or whatever but I don’t have money for that right now and It would be much more ideal to have a physical person as a mentor. I’m more of a hands on type of guy,. Also as all of you know our society does not really have an open mind about this type of stuff. I can’t really tell someone yea I summon demons and get a positive reaction from it . Wish I could but a know how it is.
I just find the whole Instant hard on thing when I summon Bune weird I haven’t read about that happening anywhere.

1 Like

Magick can be a lonely path. The internet is the only place I have to interact with other people interested in magick.

2 Likes

Yea It seems that way so far but it is what it is. I’m just happy there are forums like this other wise I’d most likely never have started.

1 Like