Evocation during the day vs night

Lets discuss, what time do you perform evocation?, during the day or night?
Is evocation more potent at night or during the day?, regardless of the entity whats your "Go too time to conjure the spirits.
I’ll start with my experience, evocation during the day barely raises energy or allows me to even remotely feel the presence of a spirit, what about you guys?

3 Likes

Liminal times (dusk) have grown increasingly important to me, discovered this walking the dog then, there seems to be power there.

1am - 4am has a great feel, but really, any time I like, I do block daylight out though for most demonic evocation.

7 Likes

Well depends on who I’m trying call but normally 1 to 4 am

5 Likes

In Mary K Baxter’s book A Divine Revelation of Hell, Jesus took Ms. Baxter to hell between 2 am and 5 am .
The Christians preach against the occult so much, but, Jesus is using occult laws of the universe to travel. Hmmmmmmm.
I have heard that the energies at night are different from the day.

5 Likes

Anytime i need it. I have best luck with Lucifer in the morning but it really makes no difference

4 Likes

Another 1am - 4am here, i find it much easier getting into the right mood at these hours, although i’ll do one anytime if i feel it needs to be done immediately, healings, protection that kind of thing.

3 Likes

I do mine between 1-4 am as well, but it is mainly because I live with other people and it is really the only time when the psychic interference and distraction is low.

I have done evocations of Lucifer, King Paimon, and Paralda during the day though and didn’t really notice a difference in energy or feel.

2 Likes

I’ve actually been more successful during the day as far as energy… which surprised me. Mostly it depends on when I can be alone.

2 Likes

I don’t know what it’s about night but I find such peace during night time…
Alot of people are also sleeping during late hours and that keeps their negative energy to a minimum…
The air is filled with energy though… Just not negative so its more refreshing…

I practice much better during nighttime but that doesn’t mean that I don’t do anything during the day…

Lol what a stereotypical witch, practising magick during the dark :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hmmm. Depends. I can get the same effect from being immersed in a cool dark as I can from being baked in the sun. I will say that daylight evocations just don’t feel right unless there is the possibility of sun stroke involved.

1 Like

Whenever I am NOT disturbed, so not often enough sadly…

1 Like

3am. It has always given me the best results to do things at 3am for some reason, everything feels clearer, purer and closer. There are some evocations that I can do during the day with similar results though.

2 Likes

Oh shit, I’m missing out I typically perform evocation in between 9-10 in the after noon, 3am should prove some interesting results.

@AradiaX, yup. Lucifer’s better reached in the morning.

1 Like

During the day too if u can have alone time.

For me, I’ll evoke Lucifer in the morning. I’ll pray/talk to him b4 I sleep, and if he has something to tell me, I’ll dream of him that same night.

1 Like