Evocation, dark magic and Norse Gods

[quote=“Audsynn, post:19, topic:7708”]Ok FraterMagni, what are we doing? I’m bouncing in my seat, all excited!![/quote] Wow I just saw this. Hmm not sure. I definetly want to involve the ancestors.

Might I suggest using a recurring theme in all manner of even the most secular festivities that hearkens to the customs of the ancestors and happens to be a potent magickal gateway?

Fire?

Something could be done to push through our Fires something for many others’, and I absolutely agree that strengthening ties to the ancestors is phenomenal for this timing!

I’ve already got a full Samain evening (and day), but something like that would tie right into what I’m doing anyway - if not, I still wish y’all luck and favour, and look forward to reading about how you went absolutely nuts! :smiley:

[quote=“Claidheam, post:22, topic:7708”]Might I suggest using a recurring theme in all manner of even the most secular festivities that hearkens to the customs of the ancestors and happens to be a potent magickal gateway?

Fire?

Something could be done to push through our Fires something for many others’, and I absolutely agree that strengthening ties to the ancestors is phenomenal for this timing!

I’ve already got a full Samain evening (and day), but something like that would tie right into what I’m doing anyway - if not, I still wish y’all luck and favour, and look forward to reading about how you went absolutely nuts! :D[/quote] I like the idea of using fire. Effective too. I’m also considering incorporating the alfar (Norse elves, not like the LOTR elves either). On Halloween the Norse would do alfarblot which is working with the alfar and ancestors and finally praying to the gods and making offerings.

On the night of the 31st we’ll be drawing a Valknut with ink containing our blood and maybe other things, on some nice parchment paper, lighting 9 candles around this, and opening that as a gateway.

I’m sure other things will occur around then, but that’s the main “practical” outline of what we’re doing, creating a gateway of fire for the gods of our blood to use, in perpetuity.

Although using the Valknut as a magickal symbol is a modern-day thing, and we can’t be 100% certain what it represented in the past, this was given directly to us in clear imagery so we’re going to go with it. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:24, topic:7708”]On the night of the 31st we’ll be drawing a Valknut with ink containing our blood and maybe other things, on some nice parchment paper, lighting 9 candles around this, and opening that as a gateway.

I’m sure other things will occur around then, but that’s the main “practical” outline of what we’re doing, creating a gateway of fire for the gods of our blood to use, in perpetuity.

Although using the Valknut as a magickal symbol is a modern-day thing, and we can’t be 100% certain what it represented in the past, this was given directly to us in clear imagery so we’re going to go with it. :)[/quote] I think I might do that but incorporate some other things within my own paradigm as well. I’m sure we’ll see some awesome results.

I’m thinking of charging the energy into a piece of jewellery - not sure what, how, or where (to wear it) but it’s another idea that someone else might like. :slight_smile:

I’ve posted before about engaving Runes and other symbols on plastic rings, I’ll probably use something a bit more long-lasting for this, but I’ve found those to be a good way to carry the power of a working out into the world, without anyone else knowing what it is - and, rings (and bracelets) are almost always within your own field of view so they have your attention and awareness on them most of the waking day.

I’m so interested in this.

Being so new to this all, my current situation is honestly stuffed up with
reading after reading about random subject materials in and out the BALG,
but the Norse is something I definitely don’t want to miss
a chance to learn more.

So far I listened to some audio of Norse Mythology for my son’s bed time.
And read through a pdf of Norse Magick. Got my first cheap rune
to learn but just stopped with the first few… lazy. :frowning:

Since Lady Eva mentioned before, I had a divination confirming
the black cat that stayed around me for a couple of months
when I moved to this place had Goddess’s essence in to protect me.
I feel honored to be protected by her although having very different ethnicity.

My son really likes the Mythology and thinks he is protected by Loki.
I’m not sure what to say about it… just feel I want to grab any chance
to get to know about them.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the pdf?

Audsynn I sent you PM!

OK folks! Anyone want to share their experiences with this working?

The most amazing and spectacular thing to have come from my ancestral and Norse workings thus far is people in my family who haven’t talked for years, are now resolving their issues mere days after the work. Another thing that happened was the election of Donald Trump after asking the Gods to aid in this issue.

I wasn’t going to say anything, but I’ve noticed a lot of baby magicians have joined lately, and this might help them if they’re reading. (I love me some baby magicians).

My working was a big, fat, magical failure. I couldn’t concentrate (but I had fun drawing my valknut. I like to draw symbolic stuff like that, because it makes me feel like an artist, which I totally am not), I felt no movement of energy and have not had any results from the ancestral working.

However, it was a psychological success, as I discovered i don’t like any of my ancestors! I can’t bring to mind a single, solitary relative, alive or dead, that I have known that I would want to have a relationship with. Even the ones I didn’t know, I don’t think I want a relationship with them either, because they are the ones who turned out the nasty, selfish people I don’t like.

So–I have some ancestor work to do, and I have no idea how to even start it. Even us seasoned folks come up short sometimes. Yuck.

Norse relation triggered me to start my own
ancestor veneration too. I referred to Euoi’s method I found here
and meaning to follow as soon as I get cash to get glasses.
(found it via LadyEva’s link )

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/ancestor-veneration/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/ancestor-veneration/[/url]

Another thing that worked for me to start communicating
with passed family/ancestors is the weekly Mediumship
development class I go to. ( I went there just because
people there are nice, being too lonely in foreign country
with no family, no friends, no work)

It’s by the local spiritual church. There attendees seems to be
mostly of RHP.
But they’re supposed to accept any religious belief,
and just spiritual focus so I could keep going.

At spiritual church’s weekly service, each week the
invited platform medium give you random reading
to the audience. Messages are usually from passed relative/family.
Sometimes it’s just spirit without mentioning name.

For the readings I feel kind of intimidated because
there are many RHP. Some platform medium are obviously
strongly influenced by Xtians.

Every week, I’m kind of awkward to attend the service, wondering
the spirits should know what I’m learning at home,
and give some negative message on me because
I’m very interested and saved by LHP.

But so far they’re just welcoming. Spirits and people at the group…
Unlike Xchan ‘oh poor you’ kind of welcome, they’re just nice.

I hope you will get such like minded people and encounters.

However my relatives/family were probably easier to
reconcile with. I still have difficulty to talk with my mother
although she’s alive.

I heard somewhere people should not NEED to force yourself
to reconcile with families who were genuine assholes.
Some deserve to be rejected for what they did.

What they say at the mediumship group is that
dead family seems to change their perceptions of the world
many family didn’t believe in spirits starts to believe when they
pass over and now want to help.

My impression with respect, the Norse Gods are
very family loving and protecting ones, and very gentle for the ally
so I am sure they’ll have right timing of events
prepared for you, when you can naturally take it.

1 Like

which of the Norse pantheon is the most warlike and blood thirsty?

[quote=“ardinos, post:34, topic:7708”]which of the Norse pantheon is the most warlike and blood thirsty?[/quote] Well they are all basically gods of war. But Odin is a very dark god so maybe that answers your question. I don’t think he reveals his soft side to many people.

I want the one who will kill just for the fun of it or the need to kill

This is SO true and SO important for people to know, I salute you for sharing!

I shared one of my “oops” experiences here - I’ve since worked out what the issue was and things are cool, but the fact is I flat out failed on that occasion, and what’s important is that this NEVER means “oh, maybe I’m not cut out for this” or whatever, because I’ve since made good on some much better things.

Anyway moving on, what I did involved a 9-pointed star with a valknut and some tealights, and a gateway of blood and fire, I can’t really share too much but I believe it was successful and (like all the major work I do) it was part of a thematic push to create conditions receptive to, and supportive of, global theogenesis and an end to the old order of things. :slight_smile:

I think any entity can be as blood thirsty as much as the operator is
if things were done properly.

In that sense you may not even need any entity.

But such activity, I’ve had some serious backfire once
so I decided to learn and follow the basics.

I just want to call on the right one because I reall y don’t want to upset any of the Norse gods so I want to get it right the first time

Basically same thoughts are always with me too.
Those things are so unknown but seemingly so powerful in total.

lately I came to think, however back fires, we’re like
babies trying to learn to walk.

We may fall and cry, sometimes get cursed, even your own curse
bounce back to ourselves but we’ll keep waking up
as long as some part of us are functioning.
If we die… that’s the way it is I guess.

Then we learn and get stronger…I think that’s the best part of it.

Blessings to your path.