Evocation and only feelings

Hi guys,

Hypothetical scenario here…

You do an evocation and get trance, plus rapture, crazy, intense feeling and KNOW that the thing you have called is in the temple looking at you and listening attentively. You go through the welcoming process and tell them precisely what you want. You ask them questions and get no answer. Only that intense feeling in your head- forehead, scalp, back of neck. That sick feeling in your belly. A feeling that you are going to faint at any moment. You are fighting yourself, to stop your eyes from closing. No answers, no sound, no vision, not even thoughts in your head. Just blank nothing.

What does that mean? Should you summon and do the same request again or do you just trust that it is done and move on? Do you summon and ask the entity if it heard you the first time?

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Summon, command, dismiss, detach.

There are certain keys to power… Any entity will obey you only if you KNOW you deserve it and you KNOW you have the power to command it. If you waver, the entity will take advantage of it. Because, like Koetting says, if you strip an entity of all it’s appearances and attitudes, you get pure power. If you hesitate in front of power, it will destroy you. The key is to trust yourself and be sure that you deserve and can use that power.

This is a piece of advice I got from Seere, regarding everything. His words were exactly these: “You have to be self-confident”.

This led me to a much greater understanding of how to actually use the spiritual powers and not let myself be used by them.

[quote=“adeben, post:1, topic:1693”]Hi guys,

Hypothetical scenario here…

You do an evocation and get trance, plus rapture, crazy, intense feeling and KNOW that the thing you have called is in the temple looking at you and listening attentively. You go through the welcoming process and tell them precisely what you want. You ask them questions and get no answer. Only that intense feeling in your head- forehead, scalp, back of neck. That sick feeling in your belly. A feeling that you are going to faint at any moment. You are fighting yourself, to stop your eyes from closing. No answers, no sound, no vision, not even thoughts in your head. Just blank nothing.

What does that mean? Should you summon and do the same request again or do you just trust that it is done and move on? Do you summon and ask the entity if it heard you the first time?

Thanks for your time :-)[/quote]

It’s pretty common if you’re fairly new to Sorcery.
Firstly the "evoked one"MIGHT be offering you a bite of “Eve’s apple”[If you don’t know what it is you probably know it by another name.]It’s a fast track to astral abilities and pretty much an ENGRAVED INVITATION to get “out there” where the good stuff is.Many of the more Powerful Daemon offer this to "speed things up."I’d close and go lie down and enjoy the ride, mine lasted six hours.ANOTHER possibility or in combination with, we Sorcerers, either consciously, unconsciously or instinctively INVOKE our true/astral/higher selves during ritual, your aura MIGHT not be expanded enough yet to handle your full energy flow, this can be remedied by doing a few minutes of simple energy work a day and cross grounding to OTHER bodies besides the earth, CAUTION: GO SLOW or you can physically and astrally damage yourself, at the first HINT of overcharge, break the connection, cleanse and banish.

Once your energy field has stretched/gotten strong enough, you won’t even notice it.

2 Likes

haha seeker! this is excellent :slight_smile:

i can totally see it on T-shirts, like that bodybuilding meme “sleep, train, eat, repeat”

in fact, i think i’ll make myself a T-shirt stating it clearly

SUMMON
COMMAND
DISMISS
DETACH

badassery level: pretty high

1 Like

Wow, thanks for your comments guys! Appreciated and all noted!

haha seeker! this is excellent :slight_smile:

i can totally see it on T-shirts, like that bodybuilding meme “sleep, train, eat, repeat”

in fact, i think i’ll make myself a T-shirt stating it clearly

SUMMON
COMMAND
DISMISS
DETACH

badassery level: pretty high[/quote]

Haha yeah those always make me laugh.

LIFT HEAVY
EAT BIG