Evocation and Channeling while driving

For a long time I’ve channeled spirits–my own guiding spirits while driving in my car. It sounds really strange, but I believe certain ones do it because I completely alone in the car and there’s privacy. Some of my very best instructions from spirits has come while I’m driving.
Tonight I was driving home and as usual lately I was meditating on King Paimon. I recited his enn 3 times, and He came (not visually but He was in the car with me). I can tell King Paimon is with me because I become very heated from within no matter how cold the a/c is going.
Anyway I spoke to King Paimon about a situation that’s really vexing me and asked Him how I should deal with these people. He spoke through me, using my voice–but it wasn’t my voice at all and I felt like my aura had grown and I was floating and I was still driving. He told me several things to do and why I was having to deal with this situation. He said an oath to me of what He was going to do to help me, and then before He left He said something very unusual and He gave me permission to repeat this because He told me that when someone hears these words that it is known that it truly is Him speaking.
Here is what King Paimon said:
“So I shall say it, So shall I command it, So shall it be done.”
Then He left, my body temp went back to normal and I noticed that I’d driven miles without noticing.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but essentially meditating while driving doesn’t appear too safe to me…

1 Like

Trance type meditation is not a good idea, but we all space out while driving and the subconscious takes over. An example is realizing you are a long ways down the road and remembering nothing about the drive there. During that time you were deep in thought and driving from memory.

Texting is far more dangerous. I saw a funny sign in front of a church that read, “Honk if you love Jesus. Text if you want to meet Him.”

4 Likes

You’re right, Thanos, I’ve had to pull the car over many times when I feel myself slipping into trance.

HAHAHAHAHA that’s so funny…'text if you want to meet Him."
I do have spirits that know how to drive though luckily lol.

1 Like

I think spirits could improve my driving. I’m perpetually deep in my head, distracted by the mundane, and generally elsewhere.

2 Likes

me too. get this, I had a spirit of a musician/songwriter who passed on last year come into my quadrant several months ago–he has unfinished work to do that I’m going to try to complete for him. Anyway, I have CDs of a lot of his work, but what’s interesting is that he wanted me to have the session out takes. I don’t know jack about doing recordings but somehow I ended up getting all these session out takes on some CD’s and I play them in the car and sing harmony to them. I have some very cool spiritual experiences while driving. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are so lucky! Nothing like that happens to me ever. I’m like flypaper for freaks (living ones) when I’m out and about. If there’s a psycho within 50 yards they stick to me to tell me their life story. I meet the most amazing people but that’s all.

Although I did have a lengthy conversation once with a man in the plaza of Ciudad Juárez who introduced himself (in English) as the messiah. I had just knocked off 4 Margaritas and was in the mood. But even then I thought that was a bizarre pick up line. Turns out he actually DID think he was the messiah. That was a total turnoff for me but I recovered my composure by telling him that I’d always wanted to meet the messiah but didn’t expect to do so in Juarez (while drunk no less). I asked, “Okay, if you’re the messiah you must have a message for mankind right?” Well, he did! He said his message to mankind was that the largest pirámide de Teotihuacán (Templo del Sol…I believe it was) was the original Tower of Babel. And that once humanity realized this they would come back together and restore harmony to the earth. Circle of life, back to the beginning, blah, blah. Timelines were lost on him even though I explained that the Mexican pirámides were much younger than the Biblical account of the Tower of Babel. He also said that when Jesus returned (he referred to him as the big Messiah…yes, I asked for clarification) he would return to the Pirámide del Sol. I told him there would be a lot of pissed off Jews who were expecting Jesus to arrive on the Mount of Olives in Israel, not in Mexico. That rang no bells with him. My upbringing in Sunday school prepared me well for meeting this messiah. I was a little drunk - but proud!

He said he wanted to tell this “revelation” to the President of Mexico but apparently there was a restraining order against him. Go figure! He thought that his message would end wars and bring world peace. I was supportive and agreed that being a messiah is hard work! I wished him well and told him it was nice meeting him - and quickly walked away.

3 Likes

JEJEJEJEJE that’s laughing in Espanol! Isn’t it enjoyable drawing in crazies? That must have been hilarious–too bad you didn’t catch that on video!
The magical Book of Morman that allegedly came from the angel MORON(i) :wink: says that Jesus already visited Mexico after the crucifixion.
My question is if a man can have as many sister wives as he wants, then why can’t I have as many husbands as I want?

2 Likes

Right? You should be able to.

2 Likes

You do realise that there may well be a cadre of people reading this thread who believe that every one of us here are also “crazy”? Just a thought…

2 Likes

But we don’t know we’re crazy (if we are) so that makes all the difference. Right?

In next week’s group therapy I’ll ask my friends Napoleon and Marie Antoinette. They keep up with these things.

1 Like

I wave my eccentricity flag proudly :slight_smile:

LOL!!! My mom’s side of the family is LDS and we’ve had interesting conversations about that very thing. I asked how a man living in 19th century USA could translate (through divination) a set of pages written in a form of Eqyptian symbols into 17th century British English - in many cases replicating the King James Bible almost exactly. Now THAT is a miracle that would make the virgin birth look like a daily occurrence. They could never explain it but said it had to be accepted on faith.

1 Like

who knows…or he was a very good con man who got his buddies to back up his story, because I don’t think that anyone actually laid eyes on those golden tablets. Like most religions, that one really favors the males and subjugates the females. As in the concept of sister wives and when the men die they get their own planet and have to pull their wives through the veil into heaven. Actually Mormon and Christian heaven are my idea of what “hell” would be like! lol :eye: :eye: my eyes are open to the truth—thank you King Paimon!

1 Like

UPDATE: The issue I was having, great King Paimon resolved in some very interesting ways. I’m truly touched by how merciful and wise our great King Paimon is always.

About safety… I’ve never meditated or anything like it while driving but yeah, plenty of times I’ve been driving (especially while on highways at high speeds) and my mind was somewhere else, thinking about something else and nothing happened to me so…

1 Like